BTIS - Bangalore Transport Information System

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Want to know how many pending cases your vehicle has?? or want to know who is the owner of a particular vehicle on the move?? No problem. I will tell you how!!!

You can get details of your pending cases on your bike/car from the BTIS database now, delivered straight to your mobile. You will have to send a SMS to know about traffic violations against your vehicle. Here is how..

Type BTIS FINE (Vehicle Number) - Eg; BTIS FINE KA04MKXXXX
Send it to 52225
Details on pending cases will be sent to your number in matter of seconds.

If you are in fix and have no idea how to find the owner of a particular number then this is what you need to do.

Type BTIS RTO (Vehicle Number) - Eg; BTIS FINE KA04MKXXXX
Send it to 52225
Details of the owner's name, vehicle chassis number, engine number, make, model and the engine capacity will be sent to your number in matter of seconds.

There might be situations like hit and run or scenarios where in you are hit by road rage. In such situations this feature can come in handy for all reasons you are aware of.

SMS charges as per local SMS set by your mobile carrier. (In my case its free [;)])

Source: BTIS - Bangalore Transport Information System

PS: I am posting this in PUBLIC INTEREST solely for AWARENESS, any occurrence of it misused is not my responsibility.

FyZy- I have beening using this info for a long time now. Just did not hit me to share to others.. Great to see this thread open.
There is a small clause here. This works for only KA MH and i guess Dl resig. Not for other states.

Thread Starter #3
FyZy- I have beening using this info for a long time now. Just did not hit me to share to others.. Great to see this thread open.
There is a small clause here. This works for only KA MH and i guess Dl resig. Not for other states.
Is it? I thought it is only for vehicles with KA Registration.
Thanks for updating us [clap]

Top Bottom