Do Energy Drinks Really Reduce Driving Fatigue?

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys!

Just wanna know if Red Bull or any energy drink really helps in reducing your driving fatigue.

Sometimes I really feel completely drained out despite sipping a Hot cuppa coffee just before setting out on the drive. Am always left wanting for another cuppa coffee during the driving which is completely out of reach. The flask idea doesn't work well for me. Red Bull seems to be the only solution??

Re: Does Red Bull / Any Energy Drink reduce driving fatigue?

It is the caffeine that keeps you alert and may reduce your fatigue.

But frankly speaking sometimes I feel this is just psychological game.

I feel more awake after drinking coffee then Red bull, where red bull contains more % of caffeine (please correct me if I am wrong here.).

+1 to dharmesh.

Energy drinks contain caffeine, sugar and other stimulants.

Drinking one regular can/bottle won't be big issue and would give a feeling of mental and physical stimulation.

They are not giving any relief from fatigue but only a temporary fix.

Excess consumption would cause euphoria and then may further lead to anxiety and insomnia - a recipe for disaster in long distance driving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guys please do not get addicted to these health drinks.our body is surprisingly a great mechanism that gets adapted to the situations very fast, if you are in a long drive if you can get a nap for 15 mints the body will get refreshed and will help you for atleast 2 hours drive.

Yes, even I heard people talking about these energy drinks, that they are not good and at times they are dangerous too !!

I agree our body mechanism is created in a way that it tells you when you need rest, if you feel like tired, then simple thing is to give that required rest to body by a sleep of 15 minutes to 30 minutes it will automatically get re-energised [:)]

caffeine is not good. Try coffee I know its also got caffeine but its better.

Yes, even I heard people talking about these energy drinks, that they are not good and at times they are dangerous too !!

I agree our body mechanism is created in a way that it tells you when you need rest, if you feel like tired, then simple thing is to give that required rest to body by a sleep of 15 minutes to 30 minutes it will automatically get re-energised [:)]

+ 1 Gurrala

also only drive when reqd - keep that principle in mind always

AMG

Suspended

caffeine is not good. Try coffee I know its also got caffeine but its better.
Red Bull 80 mg

Drip Brewed Arabica Coffee(most common kind of coffee. Nescafe is also of this kind) (180 ml) - 80-130 mg (often around 110 mg)

So now Ferrari Fan, like you just said "caffeine is not good"
So by that reasoning, coffee is the one that should be avoided, not Red Bull. [lol]

Red Bull 80 mg

Drip Brewed Arabica Coffee(most common kind of coffee. Nescafe is also of this kind) (180 ml) - 80-130 mg (often around 110 mg)

So now Ferrari Fan, like you just said "caffeine is not good"
So by that reasoning, coffee is the one that should be avoided, not Red Bull. [lol]
SHOCKING SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY!!!

just some side effects:

Headaches,
Behavioral changes and mood swings,
Uncontrollable tics both physical and verbal,
Hallucinations,
Digestive and excretory difficulty,
Joint pain,
Vision problems,
Extremely degraded mental performance,
Pervasive, extreme itching accompanied by breakouts of pus-filled blisters
Extreme paranoid schizophrenia
Seizures
Sudden, catastrophic bleeding from the ears, nose, eyes, mouth, anus, and genitalia
Bouts of suicidal depression and/or homicidal rage
Coma (lasting hours to possibly years)
Development of lethal allergic reactions to random substances
Heart attack(s), stroke(s), aneurysm(s), etc. Possibly simultaneously
Immediate, total internal clotting of blood
Sudden stoppage of life, without apparent cause
Unpredictable loss of molecular cohesion

take a look of the link then decide coffee or redbull/health drinks or TEA

SHOCKING SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY!!!

Last edited:
The Nuthouse: Disclaimer

No wonder thats a source you came up with.

Mate, with a website whose name sounds as tupid as those, I'd rather not believe what they say.
Mate, i drink coffee for atleast 30 years i dont have these problems and i did had used redbull for some 3 months soon after workout at gym as the trainer asked me to ,and i was forced to stop because of some of the probs mentioned above and so, i dont want to relay on net to say no to redbull.
Please do not use these health drinks

Mate, i drink coffee for atleast 30 years i dont have these problems and i did had used redbull for some 3 months soon after workout at gym as the trainer asked me to ,and i was forced to stop because of some of the probs mentioned above and so, i dont want to relay on net to say no to redbull.
Please do not use these health drinks
Coffee or any other poison,prolonged use will make your body immune to its affects.
I see many people are against smoking and alcohol saying it is cancerous and killer but you can find drunkards and chain smokers surviving beyond 80 years (especially in Kerala, land of spirit and dinesh beedi).

It is undeniable about our body being extra ordinarily resilient .

But do not go by what others say or what advertisement promised you eventually leading you to trouble.

Our body or mind does not require any kind or intoxication or anti fatigue drinks or medication .

Do consider this fact which is imperative,We feel fatigue when our nervous cells are enough damaged to provide enough oxygen or nutrients to brain cells .
A dose of health drinks or coffee or nicotine makes the neurons fake those required nutrients or oxygen for proper functioning. by and by those damaged cells begins to die out of starvation leading to euphoria,halucinations (a defense mechanism) and condition of simile.

Take your call.[roll]

Top Bottom