1. Both a vacuum cleaner and Digital tyre inflator in under 3k. What more you want?
2. The vacuum has decent power. However expecting it to work wonders like home vacuum(Euraka forbes, I have) would be unreasonable. This vacuum is more suited to pick loose dust from floor mats, cleaning door pockets and other crevices.
3. Comes with decent kit of attachments. Both for the vacuum and extra pins for inflator.
4. The Noise of Inflator is less than my windek. Also the operation feels smoother (could be due to new lubrication & Seals). Auto cut works well.
5. Separate motors used for vacuum and inflator, which aids Reliability and Longevity.
6. Supplied power cord is sufficiently long (About same as windek it seems). I plugged into the middle row power socket and it could reach both front and rear tyres from there.
7. 2 years warranty is peace of mind. Cons-
1. There are no rubber feet to place the device on ground when Inflating. I had to hold it in hand while inflating Safari tyres. Being oddly shaped and longer, feels awkward to hold in hand when inflating.
2. The heat generated while Inflating was bothersome (Esp near the Pipe exit). I Inflated Safari tyres from 20 PSI to 35 PSI in 2 batches while stopping for 10 Minutes in between. There does not seem to be any inbult overheating protection.
3. The compartment to hold both Inflation pipe and cord is very small. Could cause bending of pipe.
4. There is no fuse inbuilt. It is relying only on OEM
fuse in car fuse box.
5. QC of myTVS is not good and there can be silly problems.
6. The Digital gague takes some time (less than a sec though) and does not feel as fast as Windek. Sometimes the Inflator stops few PSI early by the time Gague reads accurate pressure. I need to experiment with more cars before further comment.
7. The filtration provided on Vacuum side is nominal (Just a felt cloth) and not a proper HEPA filter. You can see that the motor and impeller have become dusty with just 5 mins of use. It could be possible more dust will accumulate inside motor over time.
8. There is no BLOW function for vacuum.
1. I can forsee that the Machinery used inside compressor (Motor, Piston) are exactly same as my Windek. Even the Display, Buttons and software behavior is exactly same. Which confirms my theory that these are just mass Produced chinese Kits being employed by various importers/assemblers
2. There is heck lot confusion among specifications Mentioned on the- 1. BOX 2. myTVS website 3. myTVS chart. The box mentions the vacuum is wet & Dry. Cannot see how that's possible as there is no water isolator. Also, Max pressure is mentioned as 100 PSI on box, 110PSI on Chart and 80 PSI on website. MyTVS should pay attention here.
3. When playing around with the digital gague, It was being able to surpass 120PSI settings. If the software is same as Windek, It will go all the way too 300PSI (Which it cannot inflate due to small motor anyways). So all the specifications mentioned by myTVS at various places go out the window. User Manual- Links- [Honest Review] Windek Digital Tyre Inflator with Autocut Windek Digital Tyre Inflator Review “The Blue Elephant” My Safari 4x4 Review & Mods