Footwell Ambient LED Lights

Thread Starter #1
Just to add some bling to the car's interior, I purchased the below listed product. And I must say I'm pretty impressed with the outcome.
•Product Name: Rally interior LED light
•Product Price: got mine for INR 475 and a second order for a friend for INR 454
•Bought From: Amazon India
•Package contents: LED module and 12v adapter, 4 multi LED strips, remote, extra CR battery

I would rate the product a 10/10 for its VFM. I can't comment on the long term reliability but its serving me good for the last 2 weeks. It’s a simple plug a play, no slicing of wires or anything. Just need a bit of patience to route the wires to its designated place.
Functions:
7 colour options
4 fade options
4 music options-basically the colours change as per the music beat

Attachments

Re: Atmosphere light-Interior footwell led

Wow, that's some VFM lights you've got there mate. Kudos to you! Impressed by the product, I'm also going to buy one for my car.

Lastly provide the link of Amazon.
Here you go Anshuman, Just did a quick Amazon search and price and name match OP's description.

https://www.amazon.in/Rally-WV001RCA0079-LED-Interior-Light/dp/B0711B7JBP/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1534875336&sr=8-3&keywords=rally+led+car+interior+light

Cheers!

Thread Starter #6
Re: Atmosphere light-Interior footwell led

Can you put some pictures of installation ? How does it power on and off ?

Lastly provide the link of Amazon.
I did not take any pictures during installation. The plug has a switch (red one, see pic) is connected to the 12V socket and can be switched on/off manually. Have the surface wipe cleaned thoroughly before installing.

Attachments

Top Bottom