The Automotive India

The Automotive India (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/)
-   Product Reviews (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/product-reviews/)
-   -   Jopasu Car Duster - Layman's Mini Review (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/product-reviews/28773-jopasu-car-duster-laymans-mini-review.html)

Nanofreak 12th March 2017 06:14 PM

3 Attachment(s)
It's been a couple of months I've been struggling to get a decent Car Cleaner guy, and after many hits & misses, thought of getting the Jopasu Car Duster.

Had read quite a bit on Amazon & TBHP, and finally placed an order for Rs.679/-, the carton was delivered within a week.

I'm quite happy with the cleaning quality of this product, just takes a couple of minutes to clean the outside and insides of both my Nano & Wagon R.

Attachment 222389

Attachment 222390

Attachment 222391

bhvm 13th March 2017 12:15 PM

Re: Jopasu Car Duster - Layman's Mini Review
 
I think the prices on Amazon has been raised somewhere in the region of 900~970 now. I wanted to buy one too.

Nanofreak 13th March 2017 01:30 PM

Re: Jopasu Car Duster - Layman's Mini Review
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhvm (Post 530200)
I think the prices on Amazon has been raised somewhere in the region of 900~970 now. I wanted to buy one too.

Just the car duster is 679, combo is 915, I think it's a good price for the single.

Nairrk 13th March 2017 01:49 PM

Re: Jopasu Car Duster - Layman's Mini Review
 
Indeed its a good product. I purchased their combo pack 5/6 years back and am still using it. Worth buying it.!!

F4frewin 13th March 2017 05:26 PM

Re: Jopasu Car Duster - Layman's Mini Review
 
I have ordered at least 5 of these so far for my cars and my friends. This is indeed a very good product. The only grouse if the handle being too light and have a tendency to break in due coarse. However, lighter weight means easy to handle as well.

Monosigma 13th March 2017 06:32 PM

Re: Jopasu Car Duster - Layman's Mini Review
 
I also ordered one today for ₹679 from Amazon.

Prabhagar 13th March 2017 07:51 PM

Re: Jopasu Car Duster - Layman's Mini Review
 
Another Jopasu Duster fan here [:D]. I have also rejuvenated mine but could not bring it back to it's best performance. I would say it was close to 75% of its dusting capability which is not bad for one third of the bottle. The down side is humongous washing effort with quite a bit of water and manpower. Besides, the threads of the duster gives up a little after all the washing and squeezing. I planned to use all that is left in my rejuvenator bottle in my next wash and be done with it.

Prakritij 28th April 2017 03:12 PM

Re: Jopasu Car Duster - Layman's Mini Review
 
I bought the combo pack about 3yrs ago. It consists of the duster, a micro fiber towel, a bristled(like the duster) glove and a micro fiber glove for approx. Rs.1200 if I remember correctly.
Never used anything else on my car since(except from MASS washes).
I usually clean/wash my car myself almost 98% of the time, the remaining 2% being done by service center guys during servicing.
The duster is great to dust off on regular/daily basis. It really removes dust and can work for a few months without washing the duster. To wash the duster, it has to be removed from the handle and rinsed thoroughly. as mentioned in the above post, it requires effort as the dust clings to the bristles to make your car clean. I think its worth it.
I use the gloves to clean my bike.
Another thing worthy of mention is the micro fiber towel. Though its size is small, I have been exclusively using it to wash my Car and its still going strong.
I use Amway car shampoo and clean the car with the towel and use the same towel after rinsing it to remove the residual water.

carcommentor 29th April 2017 09:54 AM

Re: Jopasu Car Duster - Layman's Mini Review
 
I am neither pissed nor happy about the Jopasu duster. I am really not sure why it is famous. It does help clean like any other soft fabric - that's it. All that talk about 'lifting' dust etc is marketing gobbledygook. Mine has become really dirty after may be 40-50 uses. I rinsed it in soap water and dried it but the brown dirty color still exist.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
©2008 - 2017, The Automotive India. All Rights Reserved.