Do you think my review was helpful ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1
I heard online about this company called ANT Lab (which apparently means Advanced Nanotech Lab...[sleep]) which is based from Mumbai .I called them up and got the information about their products .

Out of curiosity ,I brought complete car kit from ANT Lab on 5th October 2016 .I ordered traditionally via NEFT and calling up (which was bit strange) ,anyways .. Kit had Glass Coating, Metal Coating , Cleaner , Wiping Cloth & some spray nozzles .

Glass coating : Its easier to apply the glass coating, its just spraying and wiping job , it is very similar to some other products from Chennai that i had tried on my car but unhappy with it .The water repellency of the glass coating is so far so good on my car windshield but sometimes wiper are needed to drip some small droplets from my windshield . Overall I liked the repel it gives for this price .

Metal Coating : Metal coating which brought is the Anti-Rust /High Gloss version of hydrophobic product .It was kind of confusing at first to under stand which one is suitable for me . I think ANT Lab guys should work on it , more options means more confusion.
I applied the Metal coating in the morning , it was very tiring to apply it myself but i did it finally via some help with a garage-wala acquaintance .

I must say I was surprised by the gloss and scratch resistance of the coating , handwork certainly paid off .see attached file .

Overall I am happy with ANT lab Product but i guess they should charge bit less according to Indian Market !

Attachments

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: ANT Lab - Mumbai's SX Glass & Metal Water Repellent Nano Coat

Buddy it would help many of us if you can post full pics of the car after doing this detailing. Front profile, side profile and rear profile pics will be good to judge the outcome of the product properly. Also please share the cost of the product/kit (including shipping charges if any).

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom