Hahahaha Thank you freakdude, really I my self never new that FE will be like this, my main buying criteria for Ritz for its tall boy design and entry and out are easy and steering never touch my knees. But it is may be because of my driving style too !!
OK removing sunfilm from my Ritz, here it goes
1. Parked the car under sun for 30 to 45 minutes
2. bought a new surgical knife which very thin and sharp
3. filled 0.25 liter petrol in a small plastic tin
4. new cotton waste, colin's is ready in my hands
5. with knife, gently tried cutting small portion at the corner of the glass and inserted the knife inside as it was thin, it was just going inside like a cake, then slowly lifted on corner of the film with the knife and with hands started pulling it slowly in opposite direction as it pasted. first remove it from the corners and inside of beeding, it was coming of well. After removing it from all the corners, then pulled it towards the middle of the glass from all the sides and removed. there were adhesive portions left on the glass
6. dipped cotton waste in the petrol and started cleaning it gently, slowly rub it few times on the adhesive it will get stuck to the cotton waste
7. after glass dried a bit, then applied colins and took news paper and started cleaning it
that's it same procedure with all the glass. there was some difficulty while removing the film from those small fixed glasses as we cannot find a corner of film, but for them
just gently cut the film with the knife and take out small portion of the film, then gently insert the knife inside the film and you can take it out, but it took little more time than other glasses.
But was really easy doing that and no need to pay money to car decor fellow to remove it and when a cop removes it, he will definitely damage the glass and beeding with knife
So freinds, spend 30 minutes of time and 'DO IT YOURSELF"