Yesterday i drove 400kms more to reach my living place from Munnar, my native.
My car clocked 2200 Kms yesterday.
I feel very comfort. I dont feel any tired at all. But little bit pain in my legs, due to heavy pedals. The brakes are very very nice. I'll explain the performance later.
Hills with 50% AC, 11km/Ltr
Highways + city with 100% AC, 18.8 km/ltr
Its unbelievable compared to its size. My Marina used to give me 20 km/ltr in highways. The weight of the Aria is more than double then my marina. But the mileage is very close to my marina.
I drove the car between 90 to 100 kms speed. I always tried to keep the "Inst.Fuel" value between 17 km/ltr and 25km/ltr. I adjust the acceleration based on the display value. At last it gave me 18.8 km/lts as average in highways+city with full time AC. I hope i can achieve to 20km/ltr after 2nd service.
1. There is no blower shut-off switch for each blower as in my marina. Aria has a provision to close the blower. But it is creating whistle like air leak sound. Its annoying.
2. User manual telling that, we must not load anything more than 25kg in the flat-bedded seat.
3. One sprayer in rear washer is not spraying but pouring. I mentioned this in the first service. Not fixed yet. But they said it was fixed.
4. My vehicle pulling to left from the start as the alignment is not done properly. I complained in the first service. Not fixed yet. But they said it was fixed.
5. Little bit whistle like sound coming from the engine. I'm not sure its a complaint. I think its course of engine to settle well.
6. Rear wiper creating a cracking like sound in first use.
7. after the first service engine sound is loud in lower gears/lower speed, higher in higher speeds.
Learnt in this trip:
1. I found, how to switch on the back mist light. Turn the rotary light switch to parking light or head light. Then pull out the same switch once to glow the front fog lamp, Pull out twice/further to glow front and back fog lamps.
I sent my car to fit the Alloys and fix the small issues not fixed in the first service.
Brakes + Suspension combo:
Aria has very impressive brakes. Yesterday when i drove at 100kms speed, a fortuner overtake me with high speed and slower his speed to have a look at my car. Unexpectedly a KSRTC bus crossed the highway from a cityroad with high speed. Both of us applied brakes very hardly. My car stopped well before than fortuner. My car kept its track, but fortuner not, its back wheel was 30 degree moved to right. Moreover the occupants in fortuner felt hard the braking, but my car occupants was not affected/feared. Fortuner shown little bit seesaw effect while braking, but aria not. The ABS
+SHOCKS done a good show. The fortuner guys will book a aria soon.
I attached few photos as promised. It'll take some good interior and alloy photos later