1. Get the alignment checked at tyre centers. The TASS or any service center dont have qualified (enough) people to do that. Also get the balancing done on all 4 wheels. Usually they do it only on the front tyres. AND do this balancing and Alignment every 5000 kms. AND also frequently if you notice this pulling and wobbling thing. If you travel through rough roads, then this will be more frequent. Wheel alignment is a delicate thing. If you crash into a small speedbreaker it will be off.
2. Again BALANCING. If the balancing is not done correctly, then the chances are steering column vibrates at speeds. Try some tyre center for balancing. Try some authorised Bridgestone outlets.
3. Some times faulty alignment can lead to unsettled suspension. But cant be sure about this.
4. Balancing and alignment.
5. If this is coming from outside the cabin, then probably it is due to worn out tie rods.
Check for power steering fluid level, If it has gone down, then check the underbody and steering rack area for oil leaks, if there is a leak then chances are that the steering rack is damaged. If the steering rack is damaged, then change under warranty.
6. If this noise is only when you start the engine and shut it off, then ignore it. This sound is due to clutch system activation. This engine uses hydraulic clutch activation system. When the engine is off, effectively the system is off. BUt if the sound is persisting then I cant be sure about it.
7. Has to be hinges or latch. Get it aligned and tightened. This can be done by local mechs also. ASS
guys usually miss on these things as they are minor. Though it is irritating for us.
8. Cant comment on this too. Without experiencing it. If you are talking of engine trying to stall, then I guess its natural. Maybe you were too low on rpm for the 2nd gear.
9. If it is that loud then you have to check it. Blow off valve should be faulty. Change under warranty.
10. They should change this under warranty.
11.12.These two things are as a result of ECU coding errors. If you are visiting Bangalore, then go to Concorde and get the ECU flashing (updating) done.
13. The gearbox is fine. The problem is with the external linkages. My Santro also had the issue. Get the linkages changed under warranty.
14. If you keep your mouth shut on these issues, they will certainly take advantage of you. Just bash them for doing such things. Come on, why should they ever fiddle with the seat belt lock mechanism.
15. hahaha, your car is haunted man. You need a tantric. Well on a serious note, are you sure there are no rodents in your car.
16. Is it a rattling sound?
17. Why dont you do it yourself. Wipers are not covered under warranty. Only wiper motor is. They think promises can keep a customer happy IDIOTS.
18. Is the rpm itself ids going up and down or is it only the Rpm meter needle. I think you should check your throttle pedal assy. checked.
19. My guess is that this sound is from the intake. Like a hush is it.
20. Check for the power steering fluid level. Steering will get harder if the fluid is low. And a damaged oilseal in the steering rack can lead to reduction in steering fluid.
21. Change the censors
22. Have you raised this issue. If they have changed the Discpads then it should work properly. If they havent then ask them to change the discpads.
23. Is the air pressure correct. TATA says 30psi. Ideally 30 or 32 psi should be good enough for any condition. Low pressure in any tyre will lead to boatiness. Our regional CRM told me that they will replace both the tyres under warranty as all aria tyres are claimable, if the tyre can't server atleast 30k kms. But now he is changing his voice. He can't change it under warranty as i'm not using the stack wheels. But my dealership gave me OEM safari alloy as a offer pack with the car. I need to fight with them each day.
Tyres are covered under warranty for manufacturing defect only. Uneven wear and tear is not a manufacturing fault. Hence even if CRM has promised or told you any thing its a lie. How do I know this? Well, I am a person who sells 2 wheeler tyres. My car just crossed only 13,500kms.
It gives me around 17.6kmpl at the speed between 80 to 100km in highways.
Thats one healthy engine man. Then what engine problem you are having? My Grande gives me only 12 on highway at speeds upto 130kmph. And only 14 kmpl between 80-100.
I've given you a few pointers, hope it helps. But without seeing the thing in person cant be sure of any thing.