It's time for a quick update on the R15 v2
. She has done almost 2500 kms and going really strong. And need to cover another 500 kms before she goes for the second servvice.
The engine feels more refined and she loves to be revved. You want to overtake someone in city just push her a little bit and task accomplished. Gears have become more smoother now as well.
- So far there are no vibrations in the bike and it is the way it came.
- All the parts are in order and nothing is misbheaving and every part seems to be behaving like a discipined child.
- The FE is city is around 40-45 km and on highways it goes over 50 km.
- The paint quality is really good as well and it still shines the way it was at the time of delivery. Another reason for that might be the Teflon coating which was done at the time of delivery.
-And now there is no wrist pain as well since you get use to that position. yes you will feel that for a week or so if you didn't ride any sports bike before.
- No backpain on long trips as well. The seating position is just PERFECT.
Rest i seriously have nothing
to complain so far
. No issues, niggles or problems as of right now(TOUCHWOOD)
Bike is doing really good and i would definitely recommend this bike to someone who is in the market with the required budget.
Time for some pics.