One year update - 24000KMS
1. 3rd Free Service - Finished the 3rd FS in April 2013 at 19924 KMS. Total amount was Rs.5500+
2. First Anniversary update - Clocked 23000KMS on completing 1 year. Lot of driving.
3. Front coil spring changed under warranty, now the GC is lot lot better.
4. Keys replaced under warranty - Was not working properly. Now Butter smooth.
5. Clutch Releaser Bearing Replacement - Lot of Krrr Krrr noise which shifting gears was there, told the ASS
team and they removed to find it damaged. Replace under warranty. Now clutch is fine.
6. Rear passengers had a bouncy ride on highway, got the rear suspension upgrade to stiffer coil springs under warranty. Now with the new coil springs the car feel more planted to the ground.
Overall a great car till now with minor tweaking, mainly because of Bangalore's road condition, Traffic etc.
After sales service team is awesome at Advaith Hyundai ORR.
Mileage averages around 14-16 in City and a whooping 20KMS average on highway with full load (Full load luggage with 4 People).
Absolutely happy with the performance. It still rocks over the streets and make heads turn.