Here is the start Honda Again (PreLOVED) - 2007 City ZX V-Tec - Sold now http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...sel-sedan.html
Finally after a week hunt got home a pre-loved Linea MJD
, details below
Engine: 1.3 MJD
Color: Flamenco Red
Condition: Good (except few minor things, explained below)
Price: 5.0L Buying Decision:
After riding NHC Vtec for around 6 months with increase in fuel bills for every fill (thanks to the govt) decided to go for a diesel car. Requirements were very clear,
- Should be a Sedan at-par or above NHC (Etios & DZire ruled out)
- No Fiesta (Roads are flooded with Fiesta, I don't want to add one more)
- No Maruti / Tata (Manza is out of list due to shape and looks, SX4 difficult to find used ones)
Finally left with only 2 choices, Chevy Optra Magnum or Fiat Linea MJD.
Last week I was about to finalise a Magnum deal, but my mechanic gave a RED flag against oil leakage in Steering gear and Turbo.
Sunday I was roaming around the city in search of car and finally saw this Italian beauty parked with a dealer. Had a short TD, negotiated from 5.75L to 5.0L, paid 10k advance and yesterday settled the balance and got her home. What I get new & better w.r.t NHC
- Diesel heart
- better MID
- Rear & under seat aircon vents
- Electric & Remote boot opener
- Center arm rest
- 3 Adjustable rear head rest
- Dead pedal What I miss from NHC
- Honda & vtec
- Peppy and refined engine
- Butter smooth gear shift
- Feather touch steering
- Roomy interiors
- Rear seat space & comfort
- Alloys What is same as NHC
- Low GC
- 500L boot Initial Experience
Some crisp review, detailed review let me add after a long drive this weekend.
- Not a peppy & Fun to drive car.
- Best suitable for highway cruising
- Engine is noisy and clearly audible inside
- Steering and overall handling gives confidence to push beyond 150kmph
- Rear seat is cramped
- AC is chiller
Overall I'm satisfied with the vehicle.
Detailed review to follow soon.