Thank you all guys.
@350z: Spot on. You covered almost all items, except the gear knob.
Covered 500km drive yesterday and here are the few observations,
- Engine noise is clearly audible and irritating till 60kmph
- 80 kmph to 100 kmph engine noise is acceptable
- Till 70~80 kmph I miss the punch from engine, after 80 kmph she pulls like a devil (in no matter of time she reaches 140 kmph)
- Steering gives more confidence to push her beyond 120 kmph
- Brakes are excellent
- Dead pedal is really useful
- Combination switch quality is better than NHC
- AC is chiller even at afternoons (though it is not a hot day, I could still feel the efficiency of AC)
Coming to the important part, FE
Covered 627 km after last fuel fill, guess what she drank today? 35L FE: 17.9 kmpl
(100 km City driving and the rest highway with not less than 100kmph speed and 100% AC) MID shows average fuel consumption as 5.5L/100km comes close to the actual figures.
This is the first time I'm paying Rs.1550/- for a tank fill
Got insurance for her, costed less than 14k (New India Assurance)
Sorry guys, no time for detailed snaps and writeup (busy with my marriage works) Will keep you updated.