@ragha2010 - Thank you for a quick response. That helps me in deciding whether to go for the vehicle or not. I had visited the showroom on Saturday, but LXI model was not with them. I did check out the CLXI kept on the shop floor. But then wanted to know how exactly the LXI model looks.
And your thread was just what I needed. So thanks once again for sharing the pics.
The accessories I have in mind are:
1. Front fog lamps. How much do they cost in Ford v/s aftermarket?
2. Door handles/mirrors painting. How much would it cost in aftermarket? And what is the procedure to do the same? Would it damage the parts?
3. I have some ICE from my previous vehicle, so wanted to get that installed. I will do so from the reputed and professional installer I got it done from, for my previous vehicle. The set-up includes, single din HU with 2 pre-outs, front 6.25" components, rear 6x9 co-axials, 4 channel amplifier. And other miscl things needed to do the set-up - fuses, amp wiring kit, dampening, etc.
4. Wiper blade upgrade. Can we install those twin blade ones - or those which come on new Fiesta? How much would that cost?
5. Alloys - What cost for the OEM
SXI (now called Titanium variant) alloys? Would it be good to get them from Ford dealer? If not, how much would set of 5 cost in outside market? Do you think we can upsize them? From 14" to 15"
6. Parking sensors. Good to get from dealer? Or from aftermarket? Just the simple beep ones, nothing hi-fi. Don't need the remote locking functionality package.
7. How about K&N filters? and Spark plug upgrades? Any ideas?
Sorry, the list is never ending. Just wanted to mention some of the important ones here.
Please help me out with it. Also, another important point is - Does any of the upgrades void the warranty in any way?