Update: More snaps added in Page2
Ownership review of Pre-loved 2006 Ford Fiesta 1.6 SXi
on behalf of my friend. Here
is the start. Details of the car
Make - Ford
Model - Fiesta
Variant - 1.6 SXi (ABS
Year - 2005 manufactures 2006 registered
No. of owners - 1
Mileage - 45k
Color - Platinum
More details were available in the above mentioned Automotive shopper thread. Finalised the deal for 2.43L
(without Insurance) Initial Experience
Paid the amount this morning and taken delivery of the car after all formalities. Taken to temple for Pooja. Driven more than 100km today. Some feedback in particular to this car.
1) Acceleration: No words, it is at par with my NHC vtec.
2) Steering: Good for 100kmph speeds. Gives more confidence
3) Gear Shift: I feel it is better than the diesel variant (please correct me if I'm wrong)
4) ICE: Comes with 6 CD changer. Sound quality is more than sufficient
5) Stability: I have driven at 140kmph and I could feel that the car is 100% in my control
1) Rattle: Almost all doors rattle for each and every pothole
2) Suspension: Bushes needs replacement (may be the steering ball joints too)
3) Tyres: almost bald (will change then after servicing)
4) Horn: Not sufficient for highway drives
Sorry guys, no snaps taken as of now. Will post detailed snaps tomorrow morning.