My New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXi - Ownership Review

Thread Starter #1
It had been six years when we had purchased our alto.At the time when we bought our alto,it was a great car.It was nice in the city and also did well in the highways.But after three or four years many began buying cars of higher segment.Many used to see our car as an inferior.so thought of upgrading a car.we also needed to carry 7 or 8 people in some situation.so we needed a big car i.e,an SUV or MUv.Our search began and i was planning to buy XUV500. But my dad wanted to buy innova for its reliablity and comfort.we were searching ,searching and searching [confused].But i knew that a new mpv from maruthi is coming.but did'nt care about that.But one day,I saw about the car on the autocar show.I showed it to my dad.To my surprise[surprise] he accepted it suddenly because ,my dad loves Maruthi suzuki.we had owned nearly 4-5 cars.all are Mauthi brand.so went to the dealer on the first day of the lauch in chennai.First we did'nt have the car in a showroom which we went.Then we were searching for a showroom which has a car.At last,we went to showroom and really surprised to see the car.The main thing that attracted me was the third row space in the car.we booked the car and the dealer quoted a waitng period of 1 or 2 weeks.we were waiting for the car.the the car reached home.

The car's perfomance is superb.it accelerates quick.its super silent. The second row with two people has limousine comfort.On the whole the car is a jack of all trades.i LUV the car very much.I will update on the driving functionality as soon as possible when i take the car on long trip[:)]

Last edited:
Re: My New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXi

Hi Monish,

Welcome to The Automotive India.

Your Ertiga makes the total LUV count on TAI as 2. Do post some pics of your car along with the dealership experience. In case you require help at any point of time, feel free to reach us.

Cheers.

350Z

Core Team

Great to have another ownership review of Ertiga. Heartiest Congratulations! Please put up a detailed ownership experience with some photographs. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Monish,
Welcome to TAI.
Congrats on your new LUV.
Which color is your Ertiga ?
Looking forward to see a detailed ownership review !
Pictures of you LUV are also expected !
Drive Safe and Enjoy !

Thread Starter #5

Hello Monish,
Welcome to TAI.
Congrats on your new LUV.
Which color is your Ertiga ?
Looking forward to see a detailed ownership review !
Pictures of you LUV are also expected !
Drive Safe and Enjoy !
MY ertiga is in white colour

Attachments

Thread Starter #6

Hi Monish,

Welcome to The Automotive India.

Your Ertiga makes the total LUV count on TAI as 2. Do post some pics of your car along with the dealership experience. In case you require help at any point of time, feel free to reach us.

Cheers.
thanks akash.i've posted some of the pics.please check that too.I'm glad that i'm the second member on TAI to have an ertiga.[:D]

Hi Monish

Hearty Congrats!!! Good to see one more review of Ertiga owner.

I am waiting for my Ertiga, meanwhile would need some information from you.
Are the accessories available in outside market for Ertiga now? What all did you put? I can see new seat-covers. Can you share some information about those?

Enjoy many miles & post few more pics. [:)]

Hello and welcome to TAI Monish and congratulations for your new acquisition which makes you the second owner for Ertiga on TAI. Would love to see more exterior pictures.

Thread Starter #10
Hi Monish

Hearty Congrats!!! Good to see one more review of Ertiga owner.

I am waiting for my Ertiga, meanwhile would need some information from you.
Are the accessories available in outside market for Ertiga now? What all did you put? I can see new seat-covers. Can you share some information about those?

Enjoy many miles & post few more pics. [:)]
I got the accesories fitted from MGA.yeah ,as u told ,I had installed black seat covers which are art leatheres.the seat covers costed me Rs.6000.i had also installed mapmyindia vx240 navigator with a reverse cam.it costed me Rs.19000.then I've installed rain visors,all weather floor mats,sill guard e.t.c

I got the accesories fitted from MGA.yeah ,as u told ,I had installed black seat covers which are art leatheres.the seat covers costed me Rs.6000.i had also installed mapmyindia vx240 navigator with a reverse cam.it costed me Rs.19000.then I've installed rain visors,all weather floor mats,sill guard e.t.c
Thanks for the info Monish. So the accessories for Ertiga seem to be available now. Please share few more pics. [:)]

yeah buddy.the accessories are available.but some of the basic accessories like body is not available right now.so how do u like the car?
[glasses]
Ok. I am still waiting to get my car. As per the dealer, it will take at least 2 months. [frustration]
Please share some external pics of your car.

Are you sure you wont get a ticket for the tints?

However, the tints are going really well with your white ride.

Top Bottom