Originally Posted by nitninja
guys im gettinga feel like something is loose inside the steering when i go over a pot hole.it is not there always.is it a problem?
Is there something you feel lose inside the steering
?? I mean is it making a noise when you go over a pothole? If that is the case you should get it checked from VW service centre.
Originally Posted by Rightnow
The new alloys are good too. I am sure they would cost less than the previous ones which were 17k per piece!!
I hope they are not that expensive this time.
I happen to visit VolksWagen Ambala showroom. They had only one new Polo which was being delivered. It was a white Comfortline Diesel. Changes noted are -
1. Gear knob design slightly changed.
2. Front Fog lamps
3. Rear Defogger and wiper
4. One touch down all 4 power windows with anti-pinch safety feature.
5. 15inches tyre with new design of wheel covers which look really good. Look more meaty!
6. Multi functional display with Mileage, Distance to empty, Temperature , etc.
7. Electronic adjustable OVRM
Expecting Trendline and Highline to arrive in about next 20-25days. Not before that.