Originally Posted by allhyundaicars
nick has got a lot of problems with the car. his' should have been replaced
and after warranty they'll say this problem 5000 rupees. this problem 5000 rupees.
i still don't know what actually rattle means , i searched but still don't know for sure.
and i'm used to hyundai's soft suspension because from 2001 i'm driving just hyundai's
ratle means in a way ghad ghad
were the parts of cars move and dont stay stable,to [ intrans. ] make a rapid succession of short, sharp knocking sounds, typically as a result of being shaken and striking repeatedly against a hard surface or object : there was a sound of bottles rattling as he stacked the crates.
• [ trans. ] cause (something) to make such sounds : he rattled some change in his pocket.
• [with adverbial of direction ] (of a vehicle or its driver or passengers) move or travel somewhere while making such sounds : trains rattled past at frequent intervals.
• ( rattle around in) figurative be in or occupy (an unnecessarily or undesirably spacious room or building).
2 [ trans. ] (often be rattled) informal cause (someone) to feel nervous, worried, or irritated : she turned quickly, rattled by his presence.
1 a rapid succession of short, sharp, hard sounds : the rattle of teacups on the tray.
• a gurgling sound in the throat of a dying person.
2 a thing used to make a rapid succession of short, sharp sounds, in particular
• a baby's toy consisting of a container filled with small pellets that makes a noise when shaken.
• the set of horny rings at the end of a rattlesnake's tail, shaken with a dry buzzing sound as a warning.
rattle someone's cage informal make someone feel angry or annoyed.
rattle sabers threaten to take aggressive action. See also saber-rattling .
rattle something off say, perform, or produce something quickly and effortlessly : he rattled off some instructions.
rattle on/away talk rapidly and at length, esp. in an inane or boring way.
rattly |ˈratl-ē; ˈratlē| adjective
it more easy for you here are some dictonary meanings for you.