Had bought this car around a month back, so got enough time to get some work done on the interiors which was desperately required, since Maruti Suzuki has cut corners on a few aspects like
1) Seat Covers - really crappy seats being given with the worst material one can use in a 10 lac rs car.
2) No option for arm rest for the front seats
3) Allot of cubby holes for storage but not enough for keeping stuff like cigarettes, lighter , hand cream etc which one would want to keep closer and not in the glove box.
4) Steering Cover - Steering seems to be really slippers so wanted to have a better grip
5) Wooden Panelling on door handles to give it a slight premium look
6) Improved Sound Quality of the company fitted stereo system
7) No Bluetooth connectivity
The above mentioned negatives were the target in the past few weekends and have been eliminated totally by installing the following
1 ) PU leather seat covers in bucket fitting
2) centre Armrest with same pu leather cover and also solving the purpose of storage for Cigs, Lighters etc..
3) leather steering cover - though dint get what i was looking for but the guy tried his best to do a decent job.
4) Door Wooden panelling with leather inserts for a plush feeling
5) Installed a small woofer from rockford (Punch) with a centre surround speaker from Auzo for a better and heavier sound quality with the help of a Alpine 4 channel Amp neatly tucked below the front seat.
6) Company suggested and recommended Nippon Blue tooth connector from Maruti GA. Works just fine but unfortunately not good to play music
. dint see the fine lines in the brochure which stated its best used for phone connectivity for phonecalls only....
Adding a few pics of the works done as listed above..
suggestion for interiors ???