I have a one month old Silky Silver VDi Ertiga , which has so far done 2.5k . The jet lag is now very less when compared to the initial stages.
I am closely following the engine oil leak issue for couple of them
Lets see whats the outcome
My bonnet door handle is broken & it seems i have to wait for 15 days for the part to arrive from gurgoan. Sadly its made of very cheap plastic & should be handled carefully since no lock key to open like swift.
Let me wait since its not readily available.It costs 608 Rs .
I have changed the following
1. The noisy Goodyear tyres have been replaced by Michelin xm2 . I am happy that i preferred to choose 185/65/15 since i will not lose any height over 195/60 & its very good.
I don't understand why maruti gives such bad tyres for a 10lac vehicle. one of the goodyear tyres last 9 points when compared to the others. I have checked for any punc but none its just losing air when compared to other 3 tyres.This happened within 2weeks , so decided to change the tyres.
2. ORDERED Autoform seat covers on 15 aug from banasankari reliance autozone. Good 34percent discount
3. Planning for Alloy wheels but not sure which brand & where to buy in bangalore. Enquired couple of them but not satisfied with price &quality. Good if some one can suggest VFM
4. Fitted reverse sensors with voice Bullstone one.
Costed 3800. Its good but the name bullstone on the mirror seems ugly to me
5. Leather steering wheel cover for 500 rs
6. Thinking to change the head lights to 100/90 as the default ones are dim during rainy & when vehicle comes in the other direction. Can anyone suggest which brand is good & place in bangalore?