Heres my Honda City review.Got it in Sept 2005.The cars going to complete its 4th year n still giving its best.So here goes my Debut review in the new forum. Things worth appreciation- Luxurious Interiors
- The proper use of beige n dark brown has give an elegant look to the interiors Fuel efficiency
- Even after 4yr it delivers a great efficiency figure of 14-17kmpl on highways n 13-15kmpl in city. Customer Service
- I never had any issues with dealers service Drop Dead gorgeuos
- Personally i find it the best in its class....n i m truly in love with her. Performance
- I never felt the car running out of power in any driving condition..it easily goes upto 150kmph the highest i have ever tried. Things i Dont admire
Spares n accessories not available in market.
No climate control even in new city 2009,even when its cheaper competitors are offering more than that too.
A pillar obstructs the view. This is the thing i hate the most in this car.But i have adapted myself :D .
Last year i had trouble with the wipers.They refused to work.Wiper motor was dead as told by my Honda SS.Since my car had extended warranty, it was replaced free of cost(Originally costs-RS.3500/-) within 2 days of my complain.I was too happy with this response as my the SS is 60km from my place. Accessories Installed -
JVC Music System
Chrome Side Step Garnish
Leather Seat Covers
Genuine Honda Alloy Wheels (5 Spoke)
Chrome Bumper Guards
N most important Lord Ganesha N Lord Krishna idol on dash.
Overal i am having a gr8 time with this car and i am not going to allow my dad to sell this car ever.Hopefully you will see this cars pic with me even when i get too old to drive.I love this baby a lottt.