I gave my Nano 2009 std for service at Maximus service center in Hyderabad (Attapur) branch yesterday and taking the car back today ,
I am posting the Price quoted by Service Center manager for our awareness / Surprise
1) Front Wind shield total replacement - Rs 2500 Wind shield + 900 Labor charges
2) Right hand side rear view mirror RS 500/-
3) Speedo Sensor Rs 650/- (i got this replaced as my odo and Speedo were dead)
4) Engine mountings 3nos Priced @ Rs 300 each ( No stock so not replaced )
5) Front RH side Brake liners and back RH side brake liners Rs 1400 ( replaced )
6) plus service charges etc amounted to Rs 1900 total
I have not gotten engine oil and tranny oil changed ,
i see that TASC have super high prices for any parts which surprised me ,
any ways i am planning to get engine and alternator belts replace as part of preventive maint .
I am told that a regular mech cannot replace the engine oil filter on nanos ? is this true , has any one tried it , i will be jacking up me car this weekend and try spotting the engine oil filter .
i am planning to got for Sully Synthetic engine oil , any recommendations ? please advise .
Thanks | Hasan