Thanks, I have filed only left side glass's edges. I will do for the other side too.
Good that you switching back to the bulbs, just go for any "PUROLITE" - 20Rs. or "PHILIPS" - 35.Rs orange bulbs. They should be good enough.
Took my car for wheel alignment (no balancing) - Rs.200/-
Pic taken from alignment tunnel.
This is the problem I face now, the LED strip is too bright making the orange indicator light into White. Difficult for oncoming vehicles to notice my indicators. So planning to put the LED strip somewhere else/ give it a switch.
Yesterday, I had a 590km trip (to & fro - KA & TN) in my car. Few things I observed
- FRONT RIMS are out of shape, heavy wobbling - no point in wheel balancing, replacement is better idea.
- Brakes are less effective after a couple of hours
- Front Right wheel skids very easily & squeals loudly everytime I brake hard (left wheel is normal)
- Drove through almost 90kms of potholed road (at 20kmph to 40kmph) & the ride quality was like "BEING IN HELL" so much bounce, thuds.
- BACK SEAT is a nightmare
- Total load in car while coming back (read potholed roads) 3adults + 2kids + 70kgs (min) of luggage is dikki
- cant play music after sometime as car starts to jerk heavily.
ONLY FEW GOOD THINGS I NOTICED
- NO BREAKDOWNS AT ALL!
- Air pressure in front two tyres came to half of what it should have, still no punctures
- crazy headlights (without these 100/90 I wont dare night trips)
- Average mileage - 15.6kmpl (complete off roading in some places or tripple digit cruising)
Just look at the dust on my car after the trip!