Ok here are the photos - ICE installed, roof finished, New issues
The roof DIY fixing work completed.
A pillar buttons
The old issue yet to be resolved.
The grease seems to be coming out of the Axle boot (differential side, left one), I just spent good amount of time & money on these (all 4 of rubber boots) just two days back, still the issue is cropping up.
Although the above cracks look small, I am pretty worried about these now. To add to my pain they are growing with every 100kms of driving (approx guess).
Now this welding work is something that wiped the smile off the Mechanics face last time (while replacing axle boots).
Rain water under driver footwell area, rear right & left footwell area.
The list of pending issues as of now are
1. Rain water leak
inside cabin - NO Idea & not willing to do anything about it
2. New/replacement dashboard - 1000 (Used one)
3. Front bonnet replacement (its slowly bulging into kind of C shape, as it has heavy
Putty work on it, thanks to previous owners accident & cheap fixes) - 1500 (used one)
4. Battery replacement in two months or so - 2500 (Amaron)
5. All door hinges replacement - 600
6. Front two rims almost out of shape - 1500 (MGP)
7. Seats need new sponges - No idea
8. Exhaust pipe end can replacement - 2000/- (I think so)
9. Gearbox Oil change & replacement gearbox (confirmed by our mechanic too) - 3000/-
10. Odometer not working - NA
11. Chassy crack (small yet not comfortable): 500/- (Max)
Total pending repairs might come to approx: 13000/-
I am seriously thinking if it makes any sense to go further with this restoration. May be I picked the wrong car & I just underestimated the expense involved in this restoration.
The aging signs (cracks & splitting sheet metal) are really making me upset if all these repairs are worth doing