First Service Done!
To begin with had taken a service appointment at 10:00 AM was there around that time. The service advisor came in and checked the car and below are the inputs :
1. Car was washed first.
2. Taken to another bay for cleaning.
3. Then was taken to the maintenance section.
4. Asked the service guy to check the fuel oil levels was at full no top up done.
5. Top up was done for windscreen, brake and collant levels that were marginally low.
6. Had asked for GScan check to enable the auto lock after 15km/hr but the mechanic tried and although it showed the option it cudnt set it for the version. The Advisor said it works only for the SX(O) version!
7. The mechanic said that in city the average should be 13-14 kmpl this should very much be achievable by the second service no 2 ways on this fact, inquired with him on the oil change. He said 6k should be best and mineral or synthetic is ones choice.
8. Once the maintenance check was done, they cleaned again with what looked like ONR liquid.
9. Service advisor said to contact him in case of any issues.
Overall Exp :
1. Good and they took close to 2 hours.
2. Friendly and the guys were like knew what they were doing no rushing around etc.