My New Nissan Micra XV Diesel-
I am happy to post my first Initial Ownership review (3200 Kms) of my new Nissan Micra XV Diesel.
3200 Km in One month
- I was confused between Polo(Rejected due to high maintenance cost and costlier to my budget), Liva(quality Interior is not provided) and beat diesel(Not specious and road view is not clear) varients but finally got Nissan.
- Not considered New Maruti Swift as it is too common on Indian Road and Personally i dont like interior.
- I considered for New Tata Vista also but after one visit only I have decided not to go with TATA.
Overview about Nissan Micra XV Diesel:
This is the base diesel variant that is loaded with a 1.5 litre, SOHC, 4 cylinder, Common rail engine. It comes with body colour bumper, roof antenna, full wheel covers, body colour electric powered ORVMs & door handles, 14 inch steel wheels, drive computer, adjustable front & Rear head rests, audio system with 4 speakers, power and tilt steering, front and rear power windows, push button ignition, engine immobilizer, driver airbag, etc.
Nissan looks compact car from outerside but inside it is more specious and very comfortable.
- Excellent Interior.It comes with combination of Gray and Biege colour scheme.
- Front and Rear Seats are very comfortable.Recently Nissan have modified rear seat design.
Slightly extended rear seat base to get support for thies and provided adjustable Rear head rests which was missing in earlier versions.
- Rear leg room is Good enough even though front seats are pushed way back.
- RoadView is excellent.
- A/C is very powerful.
- Plastics quality and Finishing dashboard is superb.
- Gets feel of Luxury car.
- Fantastic in the city and Highways.Very stable at high speed also. I touched at 120 very easily without putting any extra efforts but as i am new driver so i step it down.
- Easy and very smooth gear shift.
- The turning radius is good only 4.65m.
- Braking is good.
- Excellent Pickup. As compared to Old swift i find Micra is superb in Pickup.
- Suspension is good.
- Feels like driving a Petrol Engine.
- Here comes Very important part. My daily driving is 100 KM in city only. First i used to get only 16.5 at very start (For 1 week). After that it goes on increasing and currently I am getting 20.5 KMPL at City condition[Still first servicing also not done]. Average and other details can be seen over the Drive computer. This is the very useful feature provided by Nissan. It shows current Avg., Gare shift average, Trip A, Trip B etc.
First Serviciing is at : 10,000 KM or after 6 months whichever is eariler.
- Ground clearance is very less as compared to others - On Road price is more as compared to others. But personally I feel that it is worth after buying this.
Overall, I am highly satisfied with Nissan quality and feel about the CAR.
Currently I am having very few images that i am uploading with this therad. I will upload more pics in future and details about the Maintenance cost.
I hope this thread will help who are looking for Nissan. I was not able to find Nissan Micra Reviews at the time of booking