Second Service Update:
I gave my Manza to Concorde Motors, Ambattur, Chennai for the Second service. Details are given below.
Date: April 7th.
Kms done : 4300 (on April 7th)
Gave the vehicle for service by 10:00 AM.
SA Murugan took the compaints. Below are complaints:
1)Second Free Service
2)Left rear windows screaching noise. But when I showed him the noise was not there. Still told him to check it
3) The rub-rail in the left rear door fell off. Fixing it and putting proper seal so it does not fall off again.
4) The RPM - Speed mapping not in sync with other Manzas. Told them to check for Clutch wear
5) Asked them about the recall announcement, changing the suspension bush
6) As HR told I asked him if oil topup would be required. He said will be done if required. I asked him to check the oil level and confirm to me now itself. He was avoiding , but later checked. and said no oil topup would be needed. If I hadn't checked here, who knows they would have topped some oil and charged me.
7) Engine noise too much .
Also he told that now Manza Oil service schedule has changed. For 10,000 kms itself oil has to be changed. I asked in Manual its given 20000 kms or 1 year whichever comes first. But he said rules are changed now. how come for a engine service schedule will be changed in middle. I m at loss
. Can anyone explain ?? Is it possible to check with customer care about these details.
He kept insisting me to do outer body Polish - Rs.2600 will be charged. I said not needed now. I wasnot sure whetehr its needed. thought will consult with you people and then decide. Evening was delivery.
I went Evening at 5 PM. Waited for 30 minutes for delivery.
1) Done. SA explained what all was checked . He had a checklist for the 2nd service. AC checking, oil level, engine noise checking with Laptop, etc..
2) Lubricated the wires and PW settings. Noise was not coming.
3) Rub-rail fixed
4)This is the big joke of year. SA said thats not a problem at all. There is no relation ship between RPM and Speed
. I thought of giving him a piece of my mind. But didn't have time to argue. He told there is no clutch slipping happening. If clutch slip happens, during 3rd and higher gears if clutch released in a hurry engine should not stall. But here it was stalling. So clutch slip issue is not there. He also said that each car has different settings. So RPM - Speed mapping should not be compared to other Manza cars.
5) For this Bush , he said If TATA send list of VIN nos for which the item has to be changed then only they will chnage this. I thought may its for older manufacture models and left it.
7) Engine noise was less compared to before.
Interiors - the doorpads were dirty. But I didn't have time to wait. So just drove away. Other outer body and dash board were clean after washing.