Black Puppy Comes Home - Our New Black Maruti Alto K10

Re: black puppy comes home- our new black Alto K10

hi Eyedocsri, First of Welcome on board, Wish you a very pleasant stay here!

Congrtulations on your Buy, Alto is the best small car In India today! No other car in that segment matches with it.

Do take good care of your car , and for that refer the threads available on the forums!

Welcome to TAI, Would love to hear your experiences & thoughts about automobiles.

Wow, the alto K10. My favorite small car! Perfect choice of color buddy. Its glittering[shock] A set of black machined alloys will look stunning on your car.

Welcome abroad Eyedocsri and congratulations of owning the most selling model in India. Do share your experience in selecting this car and ownership thereafter.

All the best.

Thread Starter #5

Welcome to TAI, Would love to hear your experiences & thoughts about automobiles.

Wow, the alto K10. My favorite small car! Perfect choice of color buddy. Its glittering[shock] A set of black machined alloys will look stunning on your car.
thanks a lot..
it is a true pocket rocket.. really enjoying it..
here are some pics with alloy wheels [;)]

Attachments

Congratulations! Thats a nice gleaming black,did you get any paint treatment done for the car?

Since you are from Bangalore good luck maintaining that colour ,make sure you do not use borewell water as its marks are most visible on black.

& the bored locals love to autograph on black cars with anything sharp,seen this on my friends black alto,black wagon R & my friends new black E class which had a sensex graph from the rear light to the front headlight on the 5th day since he bought it[cry]

@Eyedocsri, Welcome to TAI and congrats for your lovely looking Black K10. Looking great with those alloys. Do post initial ownership review after you drive her for couple of thousands kms. Happy and safe motoring [drive]

Eyedocsri Welcome to TAI. K10 in black - just perfect. Nice alloys.
Up us updating about your ride. Wish you happy miles and Drive Safe.

Welcome aboard buddy! K10 in black looks sweet. Those alloys fit so nicely. Perfect.

Wishing you many happy mile crunching on the pocket rocket. Do post a detailed ownership review and your experience.

Congrats buddy on your purchase of a pocket rocket and welcome aboard.

really nice set of Alloys. Do share some details about the alloys, price etc and let know if you purchased only 4 or 5 alloys since mostly people forget or save on the 5th one and that makes the ride look terrible in case a Tyre change is required.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Doc. Your car is looking fantastic. Congratulations for a sensible buy. Do tell us more about the initial ownership experience soon. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrats for buying the most sensible car (read in Indian market today). I have almost zeroed down to this car. Please update as much as you can, this will help me a lot.

Perfect alloys and nice choice of tires too.

Thats the best pocket rocket in the best colour and with the best choice of tyres![thumbsup] The only sad thing here is the crazily priced petrol that you need to fill in.

Top Bottom