my black puppy finished 15000 blissful kilometers this weekend.
here are few snaps on Hassan Bangalore road..
i havent blanked the number plates so that next time you see me on bangalore roads pl flash your headlights thrice and ill know you are one of us
Now back to the car,
1.The engine has settled down and become very smooth.
2. Got whopping milage of 20.8kmpl with Ac on and average speed of 100kmph on my recent trip!!
3. The struggle to keep the black car clean continues. I haven't given up... yet!
4. totally trouble free no rattles nothing falling off.
The not-so good:
1.squeaking noise while operating the rear passenger door- needs some greasing.
2. the original seat covers get very dirty and considering putting art leather seat covers- budget rs 10,000-suggestions welcome.
3. The Ac makes a hissing noise when switched on and then operates fine.