my black puppy and i are back again with a 10,000 kms update.
It is nearly a year since we got our alto k10 and have logged 10399 fantastic kms on it.
here are few observations we made during this one year.
1. No rattles squeaks whatsoever!
2. still gives me about 13 kmpl in the city and 20kmpl on the highway.
3. no breakdowns, flat tires nothing.
4. gone through 3 free service and paid just rs1600 for consumables for 3 rd service.. wow i love maruti for this
5. looks like a million dollars still
not so good:
1. when i drive my 2002 wagon-r and the k10 back to back i notice the k10 needs lot more downshifts in the city to stay in the powerband.
2.THE BLACK COLOUR IS A PAIN TO MAINTAIN needs a wash every third day and is dirty the moment you take it out of the car park
3. got a few bruises on the front and rear bumper and a visible dent on the front floor board by a stone seen in the first picture ( my better half driving now)
4. not enough time to drive coz ive got my month old harley davidson to take care of too ( reviews coming soon)