my black puppy ran for 5000 kms successfully without a fuss.
Has had 2 free services done.
here is a list of the good and bad things about owning the alto k10.
1. The engine seems to bit more free revving now.
2.returns about 13.5 kmpl in city and gave me a whopping 21 kmpl on the highway
( doing about 120 kmph on bangalore-hassan-mysore route)
3. A/c is great even friends with bigger cars were impressed.
4. still have people asking me about the mag wheels at traffic signals
5. impressive handling at high speeds for a car of this size, half the credit goes to the bridgestone potenza G3 tires.
1.nitrogen filled in all tires.
2. got door sill plates from e bay, boy they make the car look premium ( the dealer couldn't get me one even after 6 months of waiting! )
3.put 4 inch audible dynamics speakers in the front, now my bluetooth handsfree sounds better !
1. bigger tyres kicking up a lot of dirt on the car have been looking out for a bigger moulded mudflaps but no success so far ( I dont like sparco flaps on my car)
2.The rear tire scraping against the wheel arch with 4 passengers
I dont want to put spacers. will start a separate thread to discuss this isssue soon.
3.black car is a real labour of love to maintain! ( i spend and hour to wash it and it is dirty by the time a reach my workplace.
If you are looking out for a small car for the city go buy the k10 it will wake up the boy racer in you !
some eye candy for you