Originally Posted by Eyedocsri
Hey our cars look like twins
are those plati alloys? Remember seeing them in the shop. What tyres are you running on?
What milage are you getting?
I am getting only 11kmpl in city
it has done 2000kms and finished the first service too.. I am yet to take to the dealer to look into it.. But I am worried the first thing they will blame it on is my 165/60R13 tyres...
yes they are plati alloys i am ruining on the stock tyres , i just change my rim with alloys , buddy i done 20000 kms in less then year , iam living in hills and my F.E figures are neaver less then 16 kmpl maximum i got is 23 kmpl on highway trip on average i get 17 -18 kmpl . i think there something wrong with car do go to dealer and check the matter . best of luck
i can give you some tips to get good F.E.
1. clean your air filter regularly
2. go for alloys which are lighter then rim or equvilent to them.
3. check accurate tyre pressure (as mention on doars )
4. be as light on accelerate as possible .
5. no sudden braking and acceleration ,try to make an momentum and just follow it
6. try to drive in 4th to 5th gear on constant speed and don't exceed rpm over 2000 .
7. always fill up petrol early in morning as its thick in morning and you can get extra in same price