Hi : Update :
Had a trip to Kerala last weekend, while back home I hit a pot hole at 100+ kmph which in turn changed the alignment and also the front right wheel entirely is moved back towards the fender. From the day I am facing the alignment issue.
Also as the entire lower arm section was bent I was told to get the chassis heated then pulled to get back the correct measurement.
But since heating the chassis is not a good idea (suggested by my mechanic) went ahead with wheel alignment.
I visited Madhus Enterprises. (No 35/5, Longford road, Near Double road, B'lore (08041519430).
I met the owner who is an member in other forums, he has a good knowledge and very patient explained me the entire process. They have the latest equipments.
I had never seen a wheel balancing machine with laser technology, weight check, tire check etc.
Finally it showed the tire (all 5) where worn out unevenly as the tires had become hard as per them and he also told me that they were getting same compliants from other customers who have good year tires.
Finally my problem was solved upto 70% the other 30% is with the chassis or the lower arm. Need to get it checked.
I had to pay 850 rs total (5 wheel balancing, weights, alignment and emission checkup.
I would recommend this place for any issues relating to tires, alignment etc.
They also deal in all kinds of tires, alloys. Some pic's.