New Maruti Suzuki Swift LDi (Pearl White) Ownership Review

Thread Starter #1
At last got delivery of my New swift after 4 months waiting. A long wait. Even though i had been alloted the old swift in june i waited for another 2 months. Wanted to take delivery on the day of Eid but couldn't get due to late arrival of vehicle. So took the delivery on friday without registration. And had 2 wait till monday for the number. So now i am a proud owner of the new swift. Adding a few photos of the new car. Its the base model LDi costs around 6 lacs on road. The sales guy at spectra has promised to give free mud flap, wheel cap, matting, and door visor. But still now not received. Will write more about the car and its performance in coming days.

Attachments

Let me be the first to congratulate you. I think you did the right thing by waiting for 2 months for the new swift. It is a wonderful car and I am sure you will have millions of miles with a smile.

All the best.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest congratulations. You are the first owner of New Suzuki Swift on board. And I’m really happy to see one. I couldn’t make out the different after a quick glance on first picture because it’s looking too identical to old Swift but rest of the pictures say it all. Do share your dealership and initial ownership experiences with us. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

msally79, welcome to TAI and heartiest congratulations on your new swift and first on TAI.It was really good of you to wait for another two months and get hold of ANMS.It much identical to its older version from front and side profiles, its the rear which makes it look different then its previous version.Quality i have heard have improved vastly with better plastics and of good quality.Do post more clear pictures with your initial driving impressions, the difference if you have found in it while driving.Enjoy your new ride and keep updating your ownership thread.

Congrats for the ride buddy!!![clap] Its first ANMS on TAI I think...
Nways some suggestions:
First of all get the A and B pillars blacken out; get body coloured door handles and mirrors and get some good looking alloys; if not then paint the rims black and put the wheel covers!

Whoa That was a great idea to wait for swift & welcome to TAI

The speedo looks great with multi info display is good looking too! post more pics,especially the rear seat(heard it was lengthened a bit)

Feel free to discuss your problems here we are there to help you out[:D]

Bangalore on road price is 6.25 lakhs for LDI(price of old gen swift VDI)
Happy motoring

Last edited:
Congrats on your new car bro.
Post some pictures of the interiors as it is the most important part of the new swift.[:D]

Congrats buddy for your new Swift. Just a query, could not locate tacho in the pics. Or did I miss it as am accessing through mobile.

Enjoy your new ride. Happy and safe motoring [thumbsup]

Congrats on the New Swift. I had an opportunity to go for a ride in my friends New VDi. Massive improvement over the old Swift.

Congrats on your new car masally79.
Changing the alloys would make car sporty.
And good to see the bumper painted as the body color.

How is the smoothness of engine as well as NVH level of the car.
Drive safe.

Thread Starter #15
Let me be the first to congratulate you. I think you did the right thing by waiting for 2 months for the new swift. It is a wonderful car and I am sure you will have millions of miles with a smile.

All the best.
Thanxxx Shailender for your wishes. Yes it's really a wonderful car.

Heartiest congratulations. You are the first owner of New Suzuki Swift on board. And I’m really happy to see one. I couldn’t make out the difference after a quick glance on first picture because it’s looking too identical to old Swift but rest of the pictures say it all. Do share your dealership and initial ownership experiences with us.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi 350Z thanxx again. Its really a matter of pride that i am the first one on board to own a new swift. And also i was the first one to take the delivery of the New swift from the Dealer. Where ever i go lot's of people ask me about the difference between the New and old swift. Yes it does look identical at a glance but there has been a lots of changes made. Will post soon.

Whoa That was a great idea to wait for swift & welcome to TAI

The speedo looks great with multi info display is good looking too! post more pics,especially the rear seat(heard it was lengthened a bit)

Feel free to discuss your problems here we are there to help you out[:D]

Bangalore on road price is 6.25 lakhs for LDI(price of old gen swift VDI)
Happy motoring
Yes vishwas It was the right decision to wait. Why is it costly in banglore? I thought mumbai must be expensive because of the 4% octroi.
Will be more than happy to share my reviews and problems with all of you at TAI.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom