Got Home My New Fluidic Hyundai Verna 1.6 CRDi

Thread Starter #1
I am a proud owner of New Hyndai Verna 1.6 CRDi [cheers]

Got this beauty home today evening. Please bare with the picture quality, (Quickly clicked some from my phone) but i will share some nice shots soon.

Thanks in advance frndz. [clap]

Attachments

Re: Got Home my New Verna 1.6 CRDi

congrats dude . share some more detail like how much you brought it and what other free gift you got ;)

It would be good if you could write a bit about your experience with the dealership, thoughts on the car etc. Also a few good pic please.

Thread Starter #4

congrats dude . share some more detail like how much you brought it and what other free gift you got ;)
This cost me 10,30,000/- ORP at Mumbai (Individual Registration). Since its a recent launch and long waiting period, no freebies attached with this deal. I had booked on 29th June and got delivery today, almost after 3 months.

A month after booking the car i decided to upgrade the model to SX instead of base 1.6 CRDi and i was told waiting period of another 4 months from the date of change request [frustration]. naturally, i dropped the idea and got this home today.

Thread Starter #5

It would be good if you could write a bit about your experience with the dealership, thoughts on the car etc. Also a few good pic please.
Hi Sachin, i had booked this through a friend of mine (agent) so i never interacted with any dealership directly. My friend did the needful and was following up very feel to keep me updated on status and delay in delivery period.

My main reason to go for Verna was powerful Diesel + multiple features on offer. Since i am expecting registration no by tomorrow and i also wish to upgrade tires + Alloys, not really using it much. Will share my short term ownership review soon.

350Z

Core Team

Another Fluidic Hyundai Verna owner on board. Congratulations! That’s one beautiful and trustworthy car from Korean maker. I’m sure you’ll love to spend each moment with her. Do tell us more information and post some clear exterior + interior pictures too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Congrats on the purchase. Post some snaps in day light.
Thanks Mr. Boss. Scheduled to travel out of town for next 4 days, leaving this beauty home. [cry] Cant wait to get back home. Will post some more pics soon.

Thread Starter #10

Another Fluidic Hyundai Verna owner on board. Congratulations! That’s one beautiful and trustworthy car from Korean maker. I’m sure you’ll love to spend each moment with her. Do tell us more information and post some clear exterior + interior pictures too.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hey 350Z, Thanks very much. Will upload lots more soon.

Thread Starter #11
Its raining Fluidic everywhere! Congrats for the ride Monil. And yes what have you decided about the tyres and rims? 15'' or 16''??
Thanks. Have not decided about the tires & alloys, yet. Will upgrade soon and keep you all posted.

Another proud owner of ANHV joins the league. Many congrats monil [:)] Just a personal choice, ANHV looks better in white or darker shades.
I am sure you will have wonderful rides on the looker!

Top Bottom