A sudden twist in the scene? Guess what?
Got a 2003 Accent CRDi this evening at around 7PM in Chennai. Car is still on its way to Pondicherry. Both Ilango & our garage mechanic Joseph came to chennai for this today. They came in one accent and are returning with two!
Yet another Accent in TAI
Details of the car below:
Car: Hyundai Accent CRDi
Year : April 2003 registered.
Odo reading: 63,350 kms
Colour: Silver (my third car in the same colour)
Rate: 2.15 lakhs External appearence:
1) Car needs a little tinkering/painting work. Will be done after a month
2) Spoiler in the boot. Have to check if it can be fixed
3) Ilango suggessted head lamp change; do not know the reason yet. yet to discuss
4) One brake light not working
5) Driver side power window not functioning
6) Needs external/internal cleaning Mechanical condition:
1) Slight engine noise than usual. needs check
2) Brakes needs to be serviced/changed. Will be doing it in a week or two
3) AC gas needs re-filling. Will be going in for a complete AC service tomorrow
4) Starter motor has to be checked/serviced. Some unusual noise at ignition
To sum it up, got a diesel car with decent pick up and pretty much enough suspension action left in it.
4 Tyres are Michelin XM1+ with atleast 60% life left in it. Spare tyre is done. Needs replacement.
Alloys - some base model Aura 14" alloys for all 5 wheels.
For pics, I myself am waiting for Ilango to upload some. I do not have any with me now.