Tata Nexon XMA now on sale since July 2018 end. What you will like:
- Funky style, there is nothing like this.
• Stands out from the crowd.
• Solid build & construction, (my wife has to heave the door to shut)
• Spacious cabin comfortable seats. Love the cockpit and it's surrounds.
• I bought the Diesel, which is a monster in SPORTS mode.
• 2 Airbags, and ABS
, scored 4* rating NCAP. Practical 350L boot, 209 mm GC. Comes with the XZA tyre size of 215/60R16, even the spare.
• Driving modes, Reversing sensors,(scream's like hell when approaching obstacles... Can be muted from steering wheel) 4-speaker ICE (Solid DHUM CHIC...DHUM CHIC).
• Coat hangers on inside B pillars.
• Long press on the middle of remote key (the one used to switch on Headlight in dark or to locate car) opens the boot. What you won’t:
• No split rear seat, No mention of the fuel type, anywhere on the car.
• No Auto fold ORVM, (Though the adjuster has the arrow for auto fold) NO etching on mirror of objects being closer then they actually are... A serious miss.
• No armrest or rear parcel tray (I'm get one soon).
• No cruise control (Though I feel it's a hazard on Indian highways, or maybe I'm wrong).
• Nothing much missing, I feel lest I nitpick.
Have covered about 600km on the ODO, and it's been raining cat's and dogs, so can't do a proper photoshoot along with my Nano XTA (Nimble mountain goat).
Thanks for reading.