The Call Has Come - My Volkswagen Vento

Thread Starter #1
[surprise]mother of all surprises"
the anxiously awaited call from the vw dealer at calicut has come , last friday stating that i could take delivery of the vw vento diesel highline that i had booked if needed in five days.they had told me to expect he car only by the month end, so i hadn't made arrangements for the finances.so it was a rush since then. sold my wagon r yesterday & today am going to the bank for finalising the loan & sending the the DD to the dealer.most probably i would have my baby home by saturday.

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations. Please do not forget to post your experience coupled with a few a pictures of the car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congratulations , i hope you will be excited already by now! Don forget to take pictures and upload them here soon!

Thread Starter #6
yeah guys, sure will post the photos. the pdi instuctions will definitely be followed.the zero depreciation insurance quoted by the dealer was Rs 45520/.i decided to get it done by reliance who quoted Rs 35000/.when i informed the dealer regarding this he cautioned me saying that their insurance is better the reason being that i wouldn't have to pay before any repairs in case of an accident ( god forbid ) and there would be delay if other insurance is bought. oh that didn't hold water. i got my claim from reliance in 3 days flat on my wagon r.the DD for the ex show room price was sent today, the insurance cover note was courriered today evening. friday will probably be the D day.informed my parents regarding the date for them to be present on friday.

Thread Starter #9
delayed[frustration]the delivery of my vento has been delayed due to unforseen causes. the dd from the bank got delayed in reaching the dealer. it reached the dealer only on friday. second saturday being a holiday for the RT office couldn't get temp registration. will get it on monday only. parent have adviced to get the car only on wednesday. so the dday has been postponed to wednesday.

350Z

Core Team
Nowadays, the delays in the delivery of a new car are somewhat common, and one should always be prepared well-in-advance for them. Don’t let your spirit go down. We’re as much eager as you for the delivery of your new Vento. Good luck!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #12
i had booked for the flash red, but since i have to wait another month for the red i opted for white. the colour choice for vento is limited to white, black, silver, red, beige & blue. the last 2 being very rarely produced.

i had booked for the flash red, but since i have to wait another month for the red i opted for white. the colour choice for vento is limited to white, black, silver, red, beige & blue. the last 2 being very rarely produced.
White is a very good colour indeed. the car looks grand in white. i have seen a car few times in my neighbourhood!

Yeah delays are bound to happen , for me also it was delayed close to a week!

Vento has limited color choices only red , black , silver and white of which white will be available for sooner delivery. Beige is not yet manufactured in the plant itself and blue is very rare and can be got only under special order.

Top Bottom