Hi Fellow Mates, Hope Everyone is rocking with their CArs n Bikes...
Well Jus thought of sharing some views on Toyota Etios
I have booked the Vehicle on Dec 3rd of 2010 and I have taken delivery on 14-02-2011 ( V'day)....
Colour : Symphony Silver
Lets start with the positives of the veicles
1. Excellent Paint quality and exterior finish
2. Ground Clearence
3. Road visibility,
4. Sitting Comfort (Ample for 5 persons) even thigh support is very nice
5. Riding quality (steering wheel is just awsome)
6. Air conditioner is good but have to see in the summer
7. Engine is simply fabulous, it responds very well how ever we may drive
8. Boot Space is jus Superb (Thinking of keeping a matress there to sleep)
9. Gear is suprisingly smooth for a new car
10.Rear Defogger is a good option too
Now let me list out the Negatives
1. Cheap Plastics (interiors)
2. No door and glass frame trafice noise is very much inside the cabin
3. Engine is little noisy for a petrol car
4. Mp3 player provide is not top class not even avergae
5. Lack of driver seat Height adjusment
6. Speedomter center console (btw
i liked it rest of my family doesnt)
7. Single wiper
8. Suspension is not top of the class, My old palio is far better
9. The Space above the tyres is visible oddly when viewed side ways
10. The Hand brake seems from a decade old models very old model
All over the vehicle is good but very delicate interiors, I wont be surprised if i hear from some one that the door handle broke off in their hands... Drive quality is simply superb the best in the segment i can say..
Posting some exterior pics now will post many interior pics soon...
Keep Rocking guys.....Vinay