Thank you everybody, Sorry for updating the thread this late
I have driven my Fortuner for about 670 Kms
Here are my Initial Impressions
1) Powerful engine with sufficient amount of torque with zero turbo lag. haven't yet tried its true potential as the car is in run in period.
2) Less body roll compared to my Scorpio.
3) ACC is great, all three rows get ac vents which was missing in my Scorpio.
4) Absorbs potholes very easily.
5) Ample space over all and even the third row seats can be reclined which again was not possible in Scorpio.
1) No power seats, but I have heard from a reliable source that TKM is planning to provide power seats, same which is there in Corolla Altis.
2) Very high floor level compared to my Scorpio.
3) Higher NVH levels.
4) No reach adjust in steering wheel , only tilt adjust.
5) Basic ICE no USB or not even AUX port provided.
6) No mute button on steering audio controls.
7) Very poor light spread and throw in low beam and also the fog lamps. My Scorpio had better headlamps and fog lamps.
This car indeed proves its Toyota badge "BUILT TO LAST" very practical and I have heard ENOUGH about the interiors "Innova jaisa hai, Innova thara idhe"
Was busy with my work, haven't taken my beast on any highway trips, so will update when I do so. ACCESSORIES ADDED:
Upgraded my ICE setup at TopGear Anwar, will post the details at the ICE section. Fender Mirror 3d Mats Side Visors Dealership Experience :
Not that great, a long story wasn't quite happy with Ravindu Toyota, not even a pic was taken during the delivery, no follow up call from Ravindu regarding dealership experience, no free fuel coupon, no freebies except some mats, the tax invoice has not yet delivered to me and the tax paid receipt was supposedly also been delivered to my place didn't happen.
On a scale of 5 , I rate them 2 SOME RANDOM PICS The front seats are fully pushed, middle seats fully pulled and with a six footer in the middle row Will post more details in the ICE section