2nd Free service done after 7380 Kms on 9/1/17.
Appointment was booked online through TMSC app, the SC followed up quite diligently with me to update on the schedule.
Checks were carried out as per the Manual.
1) General check up for oil levels and engine oil check was done.
2) Air and AC filter were cleaned.
3) Wheel balancing and alignment was done. They charged for Balancing( for lead attachments). 50 INR.
4) Wiper water pump was changed as it was not giving desired result, spray of water instead it was just dropping water on the lower part of the wind shield. Replaced without any charges as under warranty and gold AMC. Attached video is of the location of the pump.
5) Laptop was connected for cleaning of all the sensory data which included cleaning of engine management system post which the spanner symbol indicating service due on MID was gone. The next symbol will come post 15 K kms as a reminder for 3rd service.
6) Washing and cleaning was done.
7) Only thing that didn't went down well with me was it took five hours for doing this regular job.
I went for buying center Arm rest for my car and works fine. Actual price as it is TATA genuine accessories is 5293 INR, I was able to bargain and bring down the price to 3998 INR
. It took 10 mins for the SC guys to fix. No vibrations and quite nifty, only loss is the center water bottle space is now covered due mounting of the arm rest. initially one might not find it comfortable for engaging the hand break, however one can live with it.Video attached
Ps - Spoke to the GM of SC, he was telling me about the upcoming SUV by TATA. He said that the engines are going to be from Fiat and platform of Range rover is going to be used. It would be interesting to see how it changes the dynamics of TATA brand in personal vehicle segment.