Originally Posted by Nanofreak
Which AMC did you opt for? Sorry if I missed it from an earlier post.
Vinod Sir, I did not go in for any AMC and just accepted the standard warranty of the vehicle. Will decide if I need to buy any AMC for the car later on i.e after about 1.5 years or so. Meanwhile, got the 1st service done today. It had to be done between 1500-2000 kms. 1st Free Service Update My experience
* Reached dealership and checked out 2 main things i.e Nexon XT Single tone shade and Nexon Petrol TD Car. Both available!
* Met the SA and then explained him all things in details before the service began. My list to him:
1) No use of water, dashboard polish or any shampoo and oil on the interiors.
2) No top-wash or engine bay wash. Simply wash the wheel wells. Engine bay to be cleaned only with air pressure.
3) No external polishing needed. Simply wipe the car with a moist clean cloth.
4) Interiors to be vacuumed and no wet cloth to be used inside.
5) No dealership sticker on the rear windshield.
6) No tools like screwdrivers etc to be used on any plastic panel unless informed to me or permitted by me. Additions
Bumper corner protectors added after negotiating the price. Got them for Rs. 600/-. Accessory guy quoted 950, I tied my ponytail and negotiated it. Jobs Done
All Fluids topped up properly.
Interiors Vacuumed nicely.
All Lights checked.
AC & Air Filter cleaned.
Wheel Wells and Tires properly washed.
Car Delivered well in time.
Expenses For Servicing: NIL / Sannata a.k.a Zero Next Free Service
: Before 16th January 2018. I am surprised why is Free Service interval calculated from date of purchase instead of date of 1st free service? What I liked in Service
1) Properly covering the car seat and fender with covers. The magnet in the fender covers do not come in contact with the metal so no scratches
2) My driver kept an eye on the entire servicing process while I drove Petrol Nexon there.
3) No surprise scratches or stains thankfully. What I did not like
1) Not allowing customer / owner to be with the car during servicing so I got the car parked in such a way that I can see what is going on.
2) Service Adviser Puneet did not inform my dad or me about the work in progress of my car. I have highlighted this issue in my feedback too. It is attached here as well. Suggest all Tata Motors customers to give back the feedback with utmost sincerity about the servicing of their cars. It is important for TML to improve their dealership and after sales service experience.
3) The accessory guy at the dealership leaves no chance of overcharging. One has to be really particular in negotiating the price. Never accept/pay the price which the accessory guy tells you because sometimes the price tag is not even there on the accessory packing. Overall Experience
: 8/10. I would say, in my first experience of TML ASC, I am not really disappointed
. Yes, some minor rough edges are there but surely TML will take it very sincerely and improvise on it. All in all, people should not follow the popular conception that TML's ASC are as bad even now
Will be taking the car tomorrow to Nexon Skill Arena Gurgaon!