What I Liked in Tata Tigor
2) Equipped with all safety features like Airbags, ABS
etc. This is what I actually gained in Tigor XZO after selling my Maruti Esteem VXI.
3) Superb Exterior Design
4) Interiors are notch higher in terms of design if compared to competitors.
5) Seating is comfortable with good headroom and legroom.
6) Egress and Ingress better than my Esteem.
7) Ground Clearance much better than my Honda CITY IVtec.
8) Provision of 15 inch Alloys & 175 Section Tubeless Tyre(s) in Petrol XZO model.
9) Auto AC is fabulous. It cools the cabin really fast.
10) Projector lights are far better than the headlights of my Honda CITY.
11) Harman ICE Sound Quality is very good. In-cabin speakers and tweeters are a welcome move.
12) Provision of Boot Cladding from inside. Forget about the segment, my 2011 CITY doesn't have it.
13) A Vibrant choice of 6 body colors. Mine had to be by default Silver only.
14) Good Paint Quality What Can be Improved.
1) In-cabin finishing not upto the mark at many places like the knitted roof liner on edges
2) Misaligned glove box
3) Insulation on doors need to be fixed properly.
4) Only 1 reverse light and no rear fog lamp.
5) Malfunctioning of Fuel Flap in my car.
6) No Glove box illumination.
7) Hood Lever could have been more aesthetically placed.
8) Wiring under the foot-well could have been better covered.
9) Dealer's Cleaning Guys not doing a good job.
10) No smart key sensors in top variant.
11) A Petrol AMT option in XZ or XZO could be good.
12) FM reception in my locality goes dead.
13) The AC Fan sound increases when at speed 5 and 6.
14) Accelerator, Brake & Clutch Pedals are too close to each other.
So, Finally as the review is finally over now, I wish to thank each one of you who took the pains to go through this lengthy review. Can't help, it's a TAIger's Car!