Update at 9000 KMs
Recently had done Goa-Mumbai and back trip in our Tiago XZA via Belgaum-Pune.
Car performed exceedingly well. We were 4 adults and lots of lagguage
- Very stable at speeds beyond 100km/hr. Could easily maintain 110 Km/hr on expressways.
- Returned overall mileage of 17km/l (with AC 100% time)
- Dint find underpowered on ghat sections infact was fun to drive in sports mode
- Never used manual mode even on steep ghat sections as in sports mode it pulled effortlessly.
- Had to use manual only once in a Mall's parking while climbing up.
- AC was quiet adequate but sometimes when parked in sun it took little longer to cool the cabin.
- Headlamps are not that adequate if it is raining a bit. Faced bit of issue while returning as it was raining.
- Creep mode worked superbly in Mumbai b2b traffic.
Overall i am really happy with the way car responded. Feels very safe and always under control.