My Mahindra XUV500 W6 AT (Silver): Ownership Review

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys!

This is my first independent post. I received my Silver XUV500 W6AT yesterday. The delivery experience was one of the best (Maruti Suzuki - Please learn from Mahindra).

Accessories added:

1. Fog Lamps
2. Reverse Camera
3. Side step
4. Rear Guard

All these accesories are a must for a vehicle this BIG!!

So Here are a few initial observations

1. Fit and finish is really good! I didnt feel anything plasticky or clunky like the official reviews on website claim. Panel gaps yes but then on an average I dont think anybody would sit stare at the car for finding them!

2. The cabin is wide tall and spacious! And the ICY Blue lighting adds a soothing yet pleasant ambience inside. AC chills the car in no time!

3. Seat cushioning is excellent. Driving position is commanding., Steering is light for a SUV this size.

4. Brakes felt a bit spongy probably coming from a manual car I guess I need a little getting used to.

5. Ride quality is excellent, My car came with Apollo tyres, A bit of road noise filters in the cabin., And the car is Sluggish in the 1st n 2nd gear but once the revs build up it just zooms its way. But I feel the sluggishness is probably due to my careful run in period driving.

6. Infotainment is gooood!! Touchscreen is very responsive and so are the commands.
Volume is decent and I dont feel there is need to upgrade the speakers.

7. And the last doubt, there was a rumor on few other forums that W6 AT does not come with Hill hold & descent, well my car is a Jan 17 Manufactured vehicle and it comes with hill hold & descent, when enquired they sales exec told no official intimation has come from Mahindra!!

8. Overall I guess everything is covered for my needs in the W6 Variant.!

Well thats it for now!! I will keep updating with my experiences in the coming days!!

Cheers!!

Hi,
Add some snaps of your car interiors. Since W6 reviewers not posting the seat fabric details which will be very helpful for all.

Congrats on your new acquisition. XUV is one hell of a car. How much did the car cost? Kindly put up some pictures of your ride.

Top Bottom