New 2016 Maruti Ertiga Granite Grey ZDi+ SHVS: The Highway Champion!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

Am Finally so happy and excited to announce officially that my 4th car has came home after a year of research on Car shopper thread:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ew-sedan-compact-suv-under-rs-13-lakhs-8.html Found Mine!!!. Its a Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZDI+ SHVS.

Vehicle Details:

Make: Maruti Suzuki India Limited

Model: Ertiga

Variant: ZDi+ SHVS

Colour: First Booked Serene Blue then Changed to Granite Grey

Bharat Stage: 4

Year:2016

Manufactured on November month so its a newly manufactured one!!!!

Pros:

1.Biege interiors makes the interiors look more upmarket and airy!
2. Pricing Below 12Lacs with 7inch Touchcreen audio with all the bells and whistles
3. SHVS I know that its not a full on hybrid but the mild hybrid system will reflect me a big saving on the wallet not only on daily basis but also on highways[clap]
4. Features
5. Very Low NVH, With A/C On You can't figure out whether the engine is on or not until you see the tachometer

Cons:
1. Beige its hard to maintain especially am scared of steering and gear knob
2. The navigation is a bit too formal to keen the address you have give it in full details like Coimbatore, OK then South, North, East or west Which part of Coimbatore??? so you got to get used to it
3. the audio system display is a finger print magnet
4. With the third row folded you can't recline the second row so much!
5. No Cooled Glove Box!!! what even a Similar costed Vitara brezza has that.

Thats it guys Even it has cons, But i love this car, Love you My LUV!!!
Now Coming Back to the Story:

After Buying swift we started to think going to a spacious car as we also started going to lots of HWY Trips we were sorely in a need for a big car, After a lot of confusions, When we visited to hubli in swift for the first time we saw a New Ertiga VDi on the hotel parking and as said by all " First Impression is the Best Impression" Than me All my other family members started liking its design and especially my dad forced me check for the price and features sort of details, Then i started checking for the prices and features i found that its a perfect VFM Car to buy right now on the market. So Proceeded forward to book the car, then started a usual confusionCOLOUR Family members all of them were very interested in getting serene blue so went further in booking serene blue variant we decided first was VDi and then my instinct started working very strong that i mostly use to feel after taking delivery that it would have been better if i took the top end variant so Decided to swap the Variant to ZDi+ and then the wait started.... Later one fine day my sales Consultant contacted me and said your car has arrived then i visited the stock yard to check how the vehicle, Hmm there's were a major change came again COLOUR, Probably i didn't like the colour Serene blue in ertiga as the latest model get a hole lot of chrome and for light colour i didn't like it so decided to change the colour to Granite one of my and my --sister's Favorite colour so changed it and again the wait began for the next 75-85 Days and one fine day 21st of November got a call from sales consultant that your car came and sent you some pics of it saw it and not only me but all my family members loved the colour and then processed further to registration got 13K off on Fame Offer from Government for Hybrid system, NOTE: TO AVAIL THE SCHEME YOU NEED TO PRODUCE AADHAR CARD, then wait for the number began, my sister was eager to know the number, And on 25th November morning 11:08AM The number was texted to me from Sales Consultant that TN37CR4019 Was so happy that again i got a good number by luck after swift. And 26th November that is Yesterday Afternoon 1:05PM Car came home was so happy and now too.

The ODO Was at:45Km

And now talking about the Alternative Cars that i had in mind was:

Maruti Ciaz

Rejected because:

1.Not a MPV or a SUV that was the only reason

Mahindra XUV 5OO

Rejected Because:

1. Too Big For My Requirements
2. Went Nearly 4-5 Lacs Out of my Budget
3. Reading Some Ownership Reviews On Team BHP Saw a Lot of Issues At the Car Delivered Stage Frankly speaking That scared me so Dropped it.

Discounts:

13,000/- FAME OFFER FOR SHVS

5,000/- FROM MARUTI

7,000/- FOR ACCESSORIES FROM DEALER

So was pretty much a good deal

Break-up:

Vehicle Cost: 11,28,000/-

Accessories Cost: 9,700/- (After Discount)

Vehicle Total Discount: 18,000/-

Finally paid: 11,19,700/-

Dealer Experience was Fabulous, was more than what i expected the complete process was smooth and the process was formal like conforming the address, name, and other things like what colour ribbons needed awesome would rank them 5/5 stars on buying experience. The car was delivered neat and clean, and was delivered with all proper documents.

Current ODO: 205Km

Had a long trip today total: 120Km

And went to hotel for new car treat that was around: 35Km

Mileage at the moment: 17.5Kmpl

Now attaching the pics:
First Time He's Entering the Home
IMG_8142.JPG
My fav Key with My Fav Logo!!!
IMG_8175.JPG
Yeah the Original And the Duplicate Meets Each other Twins???[lol]
IMG_8180.JPG
Delivered With my Favorite Chocolate Yes Ferraro, I know Its gonna be my lucky car
IMG_8144.JPG
Keys In The gods Feet, Bless Him God
IMG_8178.JPG
Rockstar and Prince Already Made their way for the new comer
IMG_8127.JPG
And here he is. Thankfully i got space to park my fiesta and to add to it there's probably no sunlight gonna sweat him up...
IMG_8164.JPG
The Front looks cool but i think maruti has over done it with a full on chrome grill
IMG_8157.JPG
But the rear looks so beautiful, Tastefully Designed, makes a distinct difference from the previous ertiga but only a small change
IMG_8168.JPG
Neat Rims But Unluckily Goodyear tyres Gonna Change them to Continental on Monday
IMG_8161.JPG
Yeah Innova Style,Hmm i like it
IMG_8160.JPG
Push Button Love it
IMG_8159.JPG
Request sensor not only for the passenger door but also for the Boot
IMG_8158.JPG
Rear Spoiler
IMG_8148.JPG
SHVS On of the main reason on getting ertiga
IMG_8155.JPG
Not bad Spaced Boot
IMG_8171.JPG

IMG_8146.JPG
Speedo Clocked only 44 Km
IMG_8147.JPG
A/C Controls Could have been a Auto A/C Unit
IMG_8172.JPG
Auto folding mirrors
IMG_8154.JPG

IMG_8182.JPG
Second Row
IMG_8174.JPG
Third Row saw the bouquet yes they gave it while delivering
IMG_8173.JPG

IMG_8181.JPG
Armrest pics
IMG_8165.JPG

IMG_8166.JPG
Pics at CCD
IMG_8177.JPG

IMG_8176.JPG
at Portico
IMG_8179.JPG

Last edited:
Re: New 2016 Maruti Ertiga Granite Grey ZDi+ SHVS: The Highway Champion!!!

What is the next button to parking sensor bro ?
And its sad that maruti isn't offering climate control for such priced car.

bhvm

Honoured Member

Subscribed to your thread bro.

Congrats on the new addition to your parking!
Ertiga is a reallt VFM vehicle and with No-fuss attitude (Both service & design).
I also liked the color scheme of your house in background.

I also heard you're getting a ford Mustang! Oh man that's really envious!

Hi Friends,

Am Finally so happy and excited to announce officially that my 4th car has came home after a year of research on Car shopper thread:
Congrats FordFiesta1.6 on your new vehicle.

its a auto start n stop button i think so
I hope the following image will clarify the Button.
a1d.jpg

@ FordFiesta1.6
Congrats on your purchase & wish you lots & lots of exciting miles on this sweet ride. Beautiful colour too. Any 3M pampering planned?

In one picture I see the car freshener which is liquid type. I had bad experiences with the old Ambi Pure liquid type freshener which would leak and stain the plastic. I have begun using the gel type fresheners now.

I hope this does not happen to your car and its pristine interiors

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8

how much waiting period ? .. when did u booked ur car ?
They said 40 days for ZDI+ But the serene blue came in 50th day, and changed the colour it took 85th day, Booked on 04/07/16

What is the next button to parking sensor bro ?
And its sad that maruti isn't offering climate control for such priced car.
Bro Its actually the SHVS Auto Start Stop Button,If you don't want to stop the engine to stop at any case just press it once.
Subscribed to your thread bro.

Congrats on the new addition to your parking!
Ertiga is a reallt VFM vehicle and with No-fuss attitude (Both service & design).
I also liked the color scheme of your house in background.

I also heard you're getting a ford Mustang! Oh man that's really envious!
Thanks for subscribing to my thread and thanks, yes ertiga is compeletely a VFM Package, As you said its a fuss free car just like my swift, Thanks bro Sister Choice.

Yes You Heard it right, actually am in a confusion whether to go for Mustang or Straightly jump to a GTR!
Congrats FordFiesta1.6 on your new vehicle.

I hope the following image will clarify the Button.
View attachment 215475
Thanks bro, yes i made an answer for it.
@ FordFiesta1.6
Congrats on your purchase & wish you lots & lots of exciting miles on this sweet ride. Beautiful colour too. Any 3M pampering planned?

In one picture I see the car freshener which is liquid type. I had bad experiences with the old Ambi Pure liquid type freshener which would leak and stain the plastic. I have begun using the gel type fresheners now.

I hope this does not happen to your car and its pristine interiors
Thanks Bro, yes Tomorrow is gonna be a modification day for my ertiga all sort of stuffs like Leather seats, Full Mats, Sun Film, Roof Rails. At 3M Its Gonna be A PPF Wrap with Exterior Wax Polish For now Planned for a Under Chassis Coating pretty much soon. Then Tomorrow Its also a tyre change day!!!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9

They said 40 days for ZDI+ But the serene blue came in 50th day, and changed the colour it took 85th day, Booked on 04/07/16

Bro Its actually the SHVS Auto Start Stop Button,If you don't want to stop the engine to stop at any case just press it once.

Thanks for subscribing to my thread and thanks, yes ertiga is compeletely a VFM Package, As you said its a fuss free car just like my swift, Thanks bro Sister Choice.

Yes You Heard it right, actually am in a confusion whether to go for Mustang or Straightly jump to a GTR!

Thanks bro, yes i made an answer for it.

Thanks Bro, yes Tomorrow is gonna be a modification day for my ertiga all sort of stuffs like Leather seats, Full Mats, Sun Film, Roof Rails. At 3M Its Gonna be A PPF Wrap with Exterior Wax Polish For now Planned for a Under Chassis Coating pretty much soon. Then Tomorrow Its also a tyre change day!!!
Accessories fitted at dealer:

1. Front Armrest
2. Door Sill Gaurd
3. Door Handle Chrome
4. Designer Mat
5. Rear Spoiler
6. Car Cover
7. Philips Extreme Vision Bulb

Things that i bought online:

1. Shortened Antenna
2. 3D Mat Beige
3. Transparent mat
4. Key chains for both Original and Duplicate

Just Now Uploaded some Videos On my Youtube Channel posting some of it:

Ertiga ZDI+ SHVS NVH LEVEL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9HIiYVm-ug

Ertiga ZDI+ Key Features: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VaHNzqtDZg

Ertiga ZDI+ Auto Folding Mirrors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaKtYrhL4es

Ertiga ZDI+ Smartplay Audio System Features: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR2uQqNefNw

Ertiga ZDI+ Exterior Walkaround: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNjmHevaQzA
Subscribe to my channel cause there's some more videos gonna get uploaded!!!!

Last edited:

Hello FordFiesta1.6

Congratulations on the new car. Wish you lots and lots of happy miles and a trouble-free ownership. Sad to see that MSIL has skipped climate control on such a complete package. I see the alloy wheels have some resemblance to the ones on Cruze facelift.

What? You just told me that you were confused between green and red colour in Lamborghini Huracán. :biggrin:

Regards,
Alpha

Last edited:
Thread Starter #11

Hello FordFiesta1.6

Congratulations on the new car. Wish you lots and lots of happy miles and a trouble-free ownership. Sad to see that MSIL has skipped climate control on such a complete package. I see the alloy wheels have some resemblance to the ones on Cruze facelift.

What? You just told me that you were confused between green and red colour in Lamborghini Huracán. :biggrin:

Regards,
Alpha
Thanks for the wishes bro, and yes it does resemble with the new Cruze but the design is thicker than the Cruze one. Yeah they missed the climate control[:(].

No not at all I want only mustang or a GTR bro!!! No Lambo do you think I can drive it around with that exhaust SOUND!!!!!!!! No. Probably when I start the car at my home as mine is a gated community, the neighbors near by would ban the car so no I can't... But GT-R is an awesome machine I love those two musty and GT-R rocks!

Congrats on the car! I have the pre facelift ertiga in the same color now done 76k kms in 2 and half years. Still it is shocking they have not put Auto ACC yet. :( Wish you many happy miles with this car!

Thread Starter #13

Congrats on the car! I have the pre facelift ertiga in the same color now done 76k kms in 2 and half years. Still it is shocking they have not put Auto ACC yet. :( Wish you many happy miles with this car!
Thanks for the wishes bro[:)], Ertiga is an awesome car feels a hole lot upmarket than my Swift in the interiors even tho they share the same interiors, frankly speaking of you hide the logo you can't recognize whether it's a Maruti or not. Yes that's the only thing I'd very shocking for me too they added SHVS, push start stop button, autofolding mirrors, a 7" smartplay audio system and so on but doesn't have a auto AC but even a less pricy swift, dzire and brezza gets it!!!! Maruti has to take serious steps to fit in a auto AC. And awesome bro can I get a pic of your ertiga?

Hi Friends,

Am Finally so happy and excited to announce officially that my 4th car has came home after a year of research on Car shopper thread:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ew-sedan-compact-suv-under-rs-13-lakhs-8.html Found Mine!!!. Its a Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZDI+ SHVS.

Vehicle Details:

Make: Maruti Suzuki India Limited

Model: Ertiga

Variant: ZDi+ SHVS

Colour: First Booked Serene Blue then Changed to Granite Grey

Bharat Stage: 4

Year:2016

Manufactured on November month so its a newly manufactured one!!!!

Pros:

1.Biege interiors makes the interiors look more upmarket and airy!
2. Pricing Below 12Lacs with 7inch Touchcreen audio with all the bells and whistles
3. SHVS I know that its not a full on hybrid but the mild hybrid system will reflect me a big saving on the wallet not only on daily basis but also on highways[clap]
4. Features
5. Very Low NVH, With A/C On You can't figure out whether the engine is on or not until you see the tachometer

Cons:
1. Beige its hard to maintain especially am scared of steering and gear knob
2. The navigation is a bit too formal to keen the address you have give it in full details like Coimbatore, OK then South, North, East or west Which part of Coimbatore??? so you got to get used to it
3. the audio system display is a finger print magnet
4. With the third row folded you can't recline the second row so much!
5. No Cooled Glove Box!!! what even a Similar costed Vitara brezza has that.

Thats it guys Even it has cons, But i love this car, Love you My LUV!!!
Now Coming Back to the Story:

After Buying swift we started to think going to a spacious car as we also started going to lots of HWY Trips we were sorely in a need for a big car, After a lot of confusions, When we visited to hubli in swift for the first time we saw a New Ertiga VDi on the hotel parking and as said by all " First Impression is the Best Impression" Than me All my other family members started liking its design and especially my dad forced me check for the price and features sort of details, Then i started checking for the prices and features i found that its a perfect VFM Car to buy right now on the market. So Proceeded forward to book the car, then started a usual confusionCOLOUR Family members all of them were very interested in getting serene blue so went further in booking serene blue variant we decided first was VDi and then my instinct started working very strong that i mostly use to feel after taking delivery that it would have been better if i took the top end variant so Decided to swap the Variant to ZDi+ and then the wait started.... Later one fine day my sales Consultant contacted me and said your car has arrived then i visited the stock yard to check how the vehicle, Hmm there's were a major change came again COLOUR, Probably i didn't like the colour Serene blue in ertiga as the latest model get a hole lot of chrome and for light colour i didn't like it so decided to change the colour to Granite one of my and my --sister's Favorite colour so changed it and again the wait began for the next 75-85 Days and one fine day 21st of November got a call from sales consultant that your car came and sent you some pics of it saw it and not only me but all my family members loved the colour and then processed further to registration got 13K off on Fame Offer from Government for Hybrid system, NOTE: TO AVAIL THE SCHEME YOU NEED TO PRODUCE AADHAR CARD, then wait for the number began, my sister was eager to know the number, And on 25th November morning 11:08AM The number was texted to me from Sales Consultant that TN37CR4019 Was so happy that again i got a good number by luck after swift. And 26th November that is Yesterday Afternoon 1:05PM Car came home was so happy and now too.

The ODO Was at:45Km

And now talking about the Alternative Cars that i had in mind was:

Maruti Ciaz

Rejected because:

1.Not a MPV or a SUV that was the only reason

Mahindra XUV 5OO

Rejected Because:

1. Too Big For My Requirements
2. Went Nearly 4-5 Lacs Out of my Budget
3. Reading Some Ownership Reviews On Team BHP Saw a Lot of Issues At the Car Delivered Stage Frankly speaking That scared me so Dropped it.

Discounts:

13,000/- FAME OFFER FOR SHVS

5,000/- FROM MARUTI

7,000/- FOR ACCESSORIES FROM DEALER

So was pretty much a good deal

Break-up:

Vehicle Cost: 11,28,000/-

Accessories Cost: 9,700/- (After Discount)

Vehicle Total Discount: 18,000/-

Finally paid: 11,19,700/-

Dealer Experience was Fabulous, was more than what i expected the complete process was smooth and the process was formal like conforming the address, name, and other things like what colour ribbons needed awesome would rank them 5/5 stars on buying experience. The car was delivered neat and clean, and was delivered with all proper documents.

Current ODO: 205Km

Had a long trip today total: 120Km

And went to hotel for new car treat that was around: 35Km

Mileage at the moment: 17.5Kmpl

Now attaching the pics:
First Time He's Entering the Home
View attachment 215445
My fav Key with My Fav Logo!!!
View attachment 215446
Yeah the Original And the Duplicate Meets Each other Twins???[lol]
View attachment 215447
Delivered With my Favorite Chocolate Yes Ferraro, I know Its gonna be my lucky car
View attachment 215448
Keys In The gods Feet, Bless Him God
View attachment 215449
Rockstar and Prince Already Made their way for the new comer
View attachment 215450
And here he is. Thankfully i got space to park my fiesta and to add to it there's probably no sunlight gonna sweat him up...
View attachment 215451
The Front looks cool but i think maruti has over done it with a full on chrome grill
View attachment 215452
But the rear looks so beautiful, Tastefully Designed, makes a distinct difference from the previous ertiga but only a small change
View attachment 215453
Neat Rims But Unluckily Goodyear tyres Gonna Change them to Continental on Monday
View attachment 215454
Yeah Innova Style,Hmm i like it
View attachment 215455
Push Button Love it
View attachment 215456
Request sensor not only for the passenger door but also for the Boot
View attachment 215457
Rear Spoiler
View attachment 215458
SHVS On of the main reason on getting ertiga
View attachment 215459
Not bad Spaced Boot
View attachment 215460

View attachment 215461
Speedo Clocked only 44 Km
View attachment 215462
A/C Controls Could have been a Auto A/C Unit
View attachment 215463
Auto folding mirrors
View attachment 215464

View attachment 215465
Second Row
View attachment 215466
Third Row saw the bouquet yes they gave it while delivering
View attachment 215467

View attachment 215468
Armrest pics
View attachment 215469

View attachment 215470
Pics at CCD
View attachment 215471

View attachment 215472
at Portico
View attachment 215473
Bro can you do one fevour on me ?
please
can you give me the actual dimenssion of the boot space when all three seats are opened
width ( dimenssion in cms )
height (dimenssion in cms )
lenght(dimenssion in cms )
i request you to give this this as soon as possible

Attachments

Thread Starter #15

Ok this is what I got in the measurements length:26cm. Width: 117.5cm and height:86cm, the measurements were took at the maximum space in the boots shape so you too kindly check after getting the car delivered[:)]

Top Bottom