Tiago completed 7,490 km
today. Doing fantastic job especially in rains.
Had time to give Devil some rest, so have dropped it to mayika today.
Few points I have pointed them :-
1. Gear lever vibs - noticeable in neutral and first gear.
2. Engine A-MOUNT - As usual.
3. Engine B-Mount (if necessary)
4. Handbrake button popped out - never pulled it. Dad disengaged it and the button came out. Poor quality.
5. Driver side door lock stick popped out - used it only twice in my ownership, again shows poor quality.
6. Air filter replacement - recall
7. Left ORVM replacement (FOC) - plastic panel was chipped off by them, so they are replacing it.
8. Driver Side Door Dent (FOC) - doing as a goodwill gesture. I appreciate it
9. Left fender painting (FOC) - gift by them
10. AC - Ineffective and broken airflows
11. Suspensions - Able to here 'khad - khad' sound while going over bumps. Feels something is loose.
12. Brakes - making weird sounds
13. Fog lights (if possible) - it is just for aesthetics.
14. Jack cover in boot to be stuck properly
15. FE issues - getting 14-16 kmpl after ECU update as per full tank to full tank method.
16. Wheel alignment - car is pulling to left
17. Wiper washers adjustment - settings are changing automatically when car goes in pothole.