So it has been long since I have updated this thread.
I was running great, was getting 21+ kmpl easily in city as per tftf method.
Tftf + MID FE Difference has been reduced to 0.43 - 1.6 kmpl from 2-2.5 kmpl. Had taked it to 130 kmph, no issues noticed on steering wheel, it had grunt to reach 140 kmph easily. BTW
Had spotted VW Tiguan during Expressway runs. Second Service
So it was 6 months up with this Devil,had run nearly 4000 km. Had reported few issues :-
1. Headlights - high beam and fogs are completely useless
2. Vibrations - noticeable on front seats and steering in idle
3. Suspensions - noise coming while going through pothole.
4. Left pull - ask them for wheel alignment and tyre rotation. Thanks to TAIger Prabhagar
bro for telling me about the tyre rotation.
5. Co-Driver seat not adjusting smoothly
Car had gone for service on Friday (7th April 2017), and got car that day itself. Except issue 4, everything was done. Was told that headlight can't be adjusted more, ECU was updated too.
The very next day went through a pothole at 40 kmph and that suspension noise reoccured. Second Service Cost : ₹0 A-Engine Mount Failed again
I again noticed abnormal sound will cranking and shutting off engine, and my doubt came true, A-engine mount broke again, at 4094km on odo (earlier one was replaced at 1921 km). Told them to pick car on Monday and complete the pending work asap
. Car was picked and as usual they didn't had the part, though Wheel alignment and tyre rotation was done. Got car back on Tuesday, they told they have also updated ECU which had come for reducing gearlever vibrations. New Issues popped up and few yet to solve issues
I had to take delivery as I needed it urgently on Wednesday and Thursday. Had called up the dealership and they sent a technician for a test run. He was like this is ok that is ok, fault according to was steering is misaligned only. New issues according to us are as follows :-
1. Suspension noise
2. Vibrations (on front seats, gearlever, steering, orvms), it has increased drastically after ECU update
3. in-gear acceleration has decreased after ECU update
4. brakes are noisy and feels laggy
5. steering wheel is misaligned
6. rattling from b-pillar
7. c-pillar interior trim not fitted properly
8. gearshifts have hardened
9. glovebox is misaligned. but according to them its ok
10. Rear right window making noise
11. rattling from boot area
12. interior trims murdered, by tass people. They used metal pry tools to open trims near gear lever
13. FE has reduced drastically, now getting anywhere between 13.8-16.5 kmpl
14. Light interiors has been given black treatment my the dealership.
15. Still able to hear that A-mount noise, though it isn't as loud as before. But I don't feel it will last much.
16. AC performance has decreased too. Cabin air-filter have been cleaned yet no effective cooling noticed. Pics of gift given by dealership Pics of C-pillar trim gap
I am supposed to go Today (14th April 2017) to dealership for solving all the remaining issues.