UPDATE: 3rd Service
So Devil turned 1 yr on 22nd September, 2017. 1st birthday means time for 3rd service, as I needed car in a day and TASS being full with flood affected vehicle, 3rd service was delayed just by a day. Had shared list of my issues with CRM before so he can plan and try to deliver it in one day, and I have to admit Sandeep Sir (CRM of Deogiri Auto) completed the task in a day
List shared for 3rd service was :
1. Bonnet Stick clamp |
2. Suspension greasing and torquing
3. Boot door alignment
4. Interior Panel replacement
5. 3rd service
6. Rear wiper washer
Reached TASS approx 2 hours before to follow-up with experiment of replacing current Tiago headlights with Tigor's projector headlights.
It is same fit and is reasonably priced (4994 INR for each headlight excluding fitting charges), socket too was same but the socket for headlight level adjustment was different and also when we switch to high beam, low beam used to turn off. Technical head will be looking into this matter and updating me (hopefully).
Issues pending :
1. Boot door (dickey) misalignment
2. Fromt left fog light having moisture inside. As we notice it at time of leaving and not had much time to spare, so it will be done later. 3rd Service Bill
As we have Gold AMC was expecting low amount bill.
Serial number 6 is engine flush which is available as a value added services and not in to-do list for 3rd service . We weren't told/asked before doing so, hence they will be refunding 649 INR. Eventually bill for 3rd service will amount to Rs.14 only
Special thanks to TAIger Prabhagar ji, TAIger TSIVipul bro and Dee bro for making me aware and saving my bucks.
Few info shared my Technical Head :
1. Harman guys have directed TASS to update to 1.8 only if customer faces any major issue.
2. More Tiago owners have started facing engine mount issues. He did not specify the fuel type. I am expecting second recall for this soon (earlier recall was in February 2017).
Haven't driven car much, but few things I could notice :
1. Vibrations have reduced to great extent. Not more vibrating steering wheel and seats now, vibration on gearlever is clearly noticeable but not annoying.
2. AC performance has increased but sun was down so will wait before concluding.
3. Performance is now smoother and punchier than before. Car picks up quite well now even in ECO mode. UPDATE: Insurance
Car completed a year and it was time for insurance renewal. Renewed insurance from Tata to benefit from convenience during claims and the premium was nominal.
Company - National Insurance
IDV - 4,91,549
Add Ons - Zero dep and RSA
NCB (20%) - 1,363
Was also told that we get unlimited claims, first two will be settled in b2b/zero dep and rest will be settled in comprehensive. Don't know how much to believe as it isn't written on the policy. Complete details