finally she did 50 hundreds without any fuss.
pros and cons
1.nothing fell apart so far. plastics interiors and everything is same as it was new. i.e no de-coloration or rattling .
2.cannot say car is cent percent rattle free . when i turn up the volume in subwoofer i hear the rattle from/near roof lights, from the boot, from the doors, and under the dash. but i believe it should happen with every other cars too .
3. except that ergonomic and extraordinary steering and incredible mid console everything else has some or other kind of plastic mismatch . but fortunately they are only not pleasing for eyes else they are solid and tough.
4. no trouble from anything yet. everything expect the front passenger seats is intact stock ones.
5. yes now i believe fiat cars take long time to settle in or run in so my initial worries where just avoidable. noise level have reduced much and getting more pleasant to hear i think my punto sounds better than linea with same engine.
6. thank you god!!! not a single scratch or damages yet; neither in interior nor in exterior.
7.outside visibility is terrible. those thick a pillars and narrow rear glass!! the side windows are too high even to peep out. the best way i have figured is just get out of it and have look ,where is the head and the tail!!
(fixing a rear sensors and camera is like insulting a good driver in me so i would never go for it unless i quit puntoing)
9. stock speakers are the worst speakers in universe. changing them to polk audio 6051 comp speakers made my day to get 30watts into 4 channels. not at all bad for normal listening .
10. blue n me should be the most "bug iest " but un-avoidable car feature available on earth.
11. head unit plays everything except dvds. but for the usb, the control is only on steering or through voice--ridiculous!!
12.no space for storage. water bottles, cups,coins,cards,umbrellas, towels, napkins and everything remains scattered on floor or everywhere else but not where it is reachable or could be easily pulled out.
13.but thankfully lot of space in boot i can add not one 2 or three subwoofers and amplifiers!!
14. i am /we are getting used to the infamous rear tire thud sound while passing potholes-very funny.
15. mysterious wind noise at high speeds - from where it could be?
finally incredible ride quality, awesome steering, well isolated cabin, irresistible looks good mileage......blah blah ..
how i drive so far?
90 percent of time i keep it under 2000rpm.
70kmph is the most fuel efficient speed at 5th gear!!
fe in city 15-17kmpl, highways19-21kmpl average.with half or full ac respectively.
fe would go as low as 13- 14 if i am hard on accelerator pedal.
gentle with brakes and more with gear shifting down .(trying to save brake liners too..hehe
now engine revs upto 5100rpm
maximum speed achieved at each gears at maximum rpm(full accelerator press, on a flat road)
5. not yet tested but did 160kmph at 4000rpm only once!!